News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Original M/M Search

Started by ColorMeHorror, November 25, 2015, 04:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColorMeHorror

I want fairly literate partners, meaning good grammar and punctuation. Usually, I write 3+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to go off of. Most of the time I mirror what I'm given. I don't do bathroom play, vore, furries, futa, mpreg, or tickling/feet fetishes. I only sub, but that doesnt usually carry over into my chatacters' personalities. Other than that, anything is up for grabs! We can add all the drama, angst, and plot twists you want~ Active, long term partners would be awesome and highly preferred, but not necessary!

------------

CRAVING:

- Abusive relationship (angst, non-con, doubling characters, probable alcohol/drug abuse)

- Something horror related! : D

----------

1. Untitled

Lo is a musician that sings soul-type music (think Amy Winehouse, Hozier, Adele, Jess Glynne, etc). He does street performances for a living, but sometimes sleeps with people for extra money. Though he's an extremely talented musician, he has a heavy drug and alcohol problem that interferes with many aspects of his life.

A recent video of one of his street performances has started to go viral and he gets picked up by an agency in LA. YC is a fellow musician from the same agency who has gained international popularity over the last year. The sudden appearance of MC may challenge YC's rightfully earned place in the spotlight, leading him to take a quick disliking for MC.

2. A human (YC) either commits suicide or dies in an accident, but either way he kind of regrets it/wishes it didn't happen. So, a demon (MC) comes to him and makes him a deal. He'll overlook his death and give him another chance at life if he helps the demon with a ritual so he can acquire a fully human form.

It's sort of a dark comedy type idea? There's a deeper reason behind why MC wants a human form, though he also does just want to fuck shit up in the human world. Once he has his human form, my demon starts to "haunt" your guy; he basically just stays at his house and bums off him. Of course, lots of humor will come from my demon trying to understand the human world and being "human" himself, especially since he still has his demonic abilities.

3. 1. I'm completely out of ideas! Why don't you pitch me some of yours? I'd love to do something new and get out of my comfort zone a bit.

----------

Interested? PM or reply here!