You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 02:54:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One Shot: Something about a cat-girl caught in the rain [NC]  (Read 420 times)

Offline helloitsyellowTopic starter

One Shot: Something about a cat-girl caught in the rain [NC]
« on: November 16, 2008, 08:07:29 PM »
I'm not a person who usually is into playing cat girls, but I want to try it out.

This is a one shot, so I'm not going to be very specific in the plot.

Basically a cat girl is caught in the rain, and your character "rescues" her, brings her home to rape her.

The cat girl would be played by me, and it's really up to you how she looks. Some people are into a full-blown furry, while others only like certain features such as ears and a tail, so it's your call.

Your character should preferably be male, but you can be either female or male, I don't have a problem with that.

I like being really descriptive, but fast-paced. I hate describing scenery though, and I tend to get straight to the action. I'm pretty sure you'll appreciate my imagery ;D

We can discuss the specifics over Google Talk or AIM. Or you can just drop me an email (I don't check my PMs very much).

Gmail: removed
AIM: removed

*I live in California (Pacific Time Zone)

The rules clearly state that personal information is not to be shared in public areas of the forum.  If you put the information in your profile, it's visible there to accepted members. :)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 02:56:05 AM by Moondazed »

Offline TheDesperado

Re: One Shot: Something about a cat-girl caught in the rain [NC]
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »
I would be more than happy to help...hehehe