You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 21, 2017, 07:25:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Get the Green Light in the RLD

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anna's Ideas - All genders welcome  (Read 1681 times)

Offline Anna KatrineTopic starter

Anna's Ideas - All genders welcome
« on: November 17, 2015, 05:34:38 PM »
Hey all, I have a couple of ideas I want to try out. I am not the most talented writer so there will not be the biggest requirements as to the lengths of the posts. All I ask is some decent grammar, that you know what is going on in the RP and that you will help drive the RP forward. If you are interested in any of them please give me a PM. Now that all that has been said, here are my ideas in no particular order:

The auctioneer's date (f for any)
My character works as an high class auctioneer, holding million dollar auctions every night of various priceless items. But despite the high profile job, the pay is terrible and even the suit she wears is a rental. One fateful evening your character breaks the auction by offering a high sum for a date with me. Since it is a charity auction I am pressured into accepting and the date is set. This story is intended to involve alot of comedy and light hearted romance as the two of them learn to embrace eachothers different lifestyles and ultimately eachother. I imagine a number of dates intended to get both of the characters out of their comfort zones.

A new generation of Splinter Cells (f for any)
An american secret agent of the NSA designated a "Splinter Cell" is tasked with working together with a foreign agent in order to stop a globe spanning threat to the stability of world peace. Their initial rivalry turns into a friendship whitch turns to a friendship with benefits. Looking for someone to play the foreign agent.

An Uncharted style adventure (f for any)
For this I am looking for an adventure along the lines you would find in the videogame 'Uncharted'. A globe spanning adventure filled with mystical treasure, menacing bad guys, suspense, action and loads of sexual tension.

My wife is a demon  (f for any)
They live the perfect life. Everyday he/she goes  to work and comes home to their beautiful wife, who is always ready with dinner and a drink. She is the envy of all of their friends and are always ready to fufill all of their spouse's desires. There is a catch though. The beautiful wife is actually a demon who agreed to offer the perfect life for 5 years in exchange for a child. Now the time is up and she desires her prize, wanting her husband to impregnate her/impregnate her wife.

DC comics (f for any)
I am currently craving something based in the DC universe. I don't really have any specifics at the moment but would love to do something that could turn into some sort of globe-trotting adventure.

Something from one any of these pictures. Please note that images are NSFW:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

These are my ideas for the moment. 
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for wasting your time.

Have a good one.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 05:21:38 PM by Anna Katrine »

Re: Anna's Ideas - All genders welcome
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 10:25:30 AM »
*Bump*

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 06:05:03 PM »
*Removed/added an idea*

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 05:09:39 PM »
*Removed a few ideas*

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 04:33:09 PM »
*Added/removed some ideas and added a new picture*

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 05:15:36 PM »
*Added an idea / Bump*

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 09:19:11 AM »
*Added new images / bump*

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 04:44:25 AM »
*Major update/bump. Added/removed multiple plots and images as well as redone parts of description*

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 05:21:52 PM »
*Bump/update*