You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:48:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anna's Ideas - All genders welcome  (Read 1165 times)

Offline Anna KatrineTopic starter

Anna's Ideas - All genders welcome
« on: November 17, 2015, 05:34:38 PM »
Hey all, I have a couple of ideas I want to try out. I am not the most talented writer so there will not be the biggest requirements as to the lengths of the posts. All I ask is some decent grammar, that you know what is going on in the RP and that you will help drive the RP forward. If you are interested in any of them please give me a PM. Now that all that has been said, here are my Ideas:

Robin Caught (f/m f/f futa)
I once had a short lived RP, playing Harley Quinn against a made up Robin. The idea was that she had caught him and then proceeded to wear him down, both through mild violence but mostly trough name calling, manipulation and talk about his relationship with Batman. I would love to do something similar with Harley or someone else.

A new generation of Splinter Cells (f/f f/m)
An american secret agent of the NSA designated a "Splinter Cell" is tasked with working together with a foreign agent in order to stop a globe spanning threat to the stability of world peace. Their initial rivalry turns into a friendship whitch turns to a friendship with benefits. Looking for someone to play the foreign agent.

A Witcher's first contract (f/f, m/f, futa)
A young Witcher sets out into the world after completing her training and begins to take her first contracts. She can't do it on her own however and needs help. This is where she meets either another witcher or a sorceress to acompany her on their now shared journey. Looking for someone to play the companion.

Clone chaos (f/f) Selfcest?
In the near future cloning is possible but reserved only for the rich and important. A young scientist decides to break the rules and clone a teenage version of herself, who she trains up to be her own personal slave. She tells everyone that they are sisters but in truth they are literally fucking themselves. Looking for someone to play the scientist.

An Uncharted style adventure (f/f, m/f, futa)
For this I am looking for an adventure along the lines you would find in the videogame 'Uncharted'. A globe spanning adventure filled with mystical treasure, menacing bad guys, suspense, action and loads of sexual tension.

Modern Witch training (f/f, futa)
A young girl travels from a small town to the big city. Here she meets an older woman and witch who take her under her wings and start to put her through a rigorous training program. Looking for someone to play the witch who trains me.

Something from one any of these pictures:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

These are my ideas for the moment. 
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for wasting your time.

Have a good one.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:18:58 AM by Anna Katrine »

Re: Anna's Ideas - All genders welcome
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 10:25:30 AM »
*Bump*

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 06:05:03 PM »
*Removed/added an idea*