You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 30, 2017, 09:57:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anna's Ideas - All genders welcome  (Read 1365 times)

Online Anna KatrineTopic starter

Anna's Ideas - All genders welcome
« on: November 17, 2015, 05:34:38 PM »
Hey all, I have a couple of ideas I want to try out. I am not the most talented writer so there will not be the biggest requirements as to the lengths of the posts. All I ask is some decent grammar, that you know what is going on in the RP and that you will help drive the RP forward. If you are interested in any of them please give me a PM. Now that all that has been said, here are my ideas in no particular order:

The auctioneer's date (f for any)
My character works as an high class auctioneer, holding million dollar auctions every night of various priceless items. But despite the high profile job, the pay is terrible and even the suit she wears is a rental. One fateful evening your character breaks the auction by offering a high sum for a date with me. Since it is a charity auction I am pressured into accepting and the date is set. This story is intended to involve alot of comedy and light hearted romance as the two of them learn to embrace eachothers different lifestyles and ultimately eachother. I imagine a number of dates intended to get both of the characters out of their comfort zones.

The princess' wedding to a queen (f for f/futa)
After a tragic incident a queen is left to govern her kingdom after her king is dead, with all the resposibilites that entails. Now she could give up her power and marry a foreign prince and hand him the kingdom as she concentrates on having his babies. But instead she chose to marry a foreign princess and have her carry her child instead. The queen could either be a futa or she could call in the kingdom's most promising men to impregnate the princess, and murdering him afterwards of course to leave no knowlegde of the incident.

A new generation of Splinter Cells (f for any)
An american secret agent of the NSA designated a "Splinter Cell" is tasked with working together with a foreign agent in order to stop a globe spanning threat to the stability of world peace. Their initial rivalry turns into a friendship whitch turns to a friendship with benefits. Looking for someone to play the foreign agent.

A Witcher's first contract (f for any)
A young Witcher sets out into the world after completing her training and begins to take her first contracts. She can't do it on her own however and needs help. This is where she meets either another witcher or a sorceress to acompany her on their now shared journey. Looking for someone to play the companion.

Clone chaos (f/f) Selfcest?
In the near future cloning is possible but reserved only for the rich and important. A young scientist decides to break the rules and clone a teenage version of herself, who she trains up to be her own personal slave. She tells everyone that they are sisters but in truth they are literally fucking themselves. Looking for someone to play the scientist.

An Uncharted style adventure (f for any)
For this I am looking for an adventure along the lines you would find in the videogame 'Uncharted'. A globe spanning adventure filled with mystical treasure, menacing bad guys, suspense, action and loads of sexual tension.

Something from one any of these pictures. Please note that images are NSFW:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

These are my ideas for the moment. 
If you are not interested, then I am sorry for wasting your time.

Have a good one.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 04:43:22 AM by Anna Katrine »

Re: Anna's Ideas - All genders welcome
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 10:25:30 AM »
*Bump*

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 06:05:03 PM »
*Removed/added an idea*

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 05:09:39 PM »
*Removed a few ideas*

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 04:33:09 PM »
*Added/removed some ideas and added a new picture*

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2016, 05:15:36 PM »
*Added an idea / Bump*

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2016, 09:19:11 AM »
*Added new images / bump*

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 04:44:25 AM »
*Major update/bump. Added/removed multiple plots and images as well as redone parts of description*