You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:48:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Moxy - Monster Girl Craving - LF Any  (Read 185 times)

Offline MoxyTopic starter

Moxy - Monster Girl Craving - LF Any
« on: November 14, 2015, 05:37:20 AM »

Yep, I am looking to take on another RP and I have a big craving right now for monster girls, inspired of course by the Monster Girl Encyclopedia and Monster Musume. I don't have any solid ideas right now, just a big craving so I'd love to hash out something with you for a one shot or extended RP. Looking for someone to play either monster girl(s) or human guy(s), and of course your real gender doesn't matter to me.

In line with the sources that have inspired me, the RP will involve rough or non consensual scenes, mostly the monster girl forcing herself on the male, although I might be open to the idea of a mutual relationship or even the male dominating the monster girl. Setting could be anywhere really, from modern day, scifi, or fantasy.

Some obvious plot idea starters are;

Man goes out to hunt/capture the monster girl, ends up being her prey instead

Monster girls have integrated with human society and the human man goes on a date with a monster girl

Monster girls are treated like animals, man buys/captures/acquires monster girl and tries to tame her

A man has somehow gained the attention of a wild monster girl who visits him every night, whether he likes it or not

Ideally I'm looking for someone who will take some time to discuss ideas with me and turn one of these idea fragments into an RP that we can both enjoy, so please feel free to PM me with any crazy monster girl ideas you might have. Of course, stories will involve a lot of smut, because as we all know monster girls need the sexual energies of human men for some reason, but that doesn't mean there can't be some plot too.

Thanks for reading and PM me if you're interested. And for some more inspiration, here's a couple of my favourite monster girl pics.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide