You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 10:34:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ~Monsterhearts: The Correctional Academy for Damaged Youths~  (Read 981 times)

Offline BlytheTopic starter

Re: ~Monsterhearts: The Correctional Academy for Damaged Youths~
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2015, 11:59:46 PM »
@Sparrowhawke: I love Caim! I think that he's got great potential as a character, and the only thing I'd ask is....what is the name of the student who killed him? That could be a pretty good plot hook down the line for your character, particularly with Caim's foster father being very strict and wanting him to shape up. Approved!

@Dim Hon: Loving Ashmedai--he's got a wickedness about him that should really liven things up! Approved.

@ Angiejuusan: After doing a second read-through, approved!

@ Yugishogun: While I like Sakurako, her parents being deceased coupled with her few ties make it harder for me as a GM to justify her being at the school at 18. I'm going to approve the character, under a condition--I need you to think of a 'legal guardian' or an older adult looking out for Sakurako to justify her attending CADY. I think it would be easy for a social worker, thinking she's a vagrant, trying to help her and sending her to CADY so she can finish school, perhaps? People wouldn't know she's a Ghost initially. You'll also need to assign Sakurako's stats, pick her Look, and pick her Moves.

@ Croiduire: I'm going to go ahead and approve your character. :)

That's 6, and that closes this particular interest check!

Link to the OOC thread. Feel free to move chatter and more character Q&A on over there. ^^

The actual IC posting for the game won't be starting for quite a bit, folks. There's still some work to do.  ;D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 12:06:16 AM by Sherlock »