The Bachelor – Homoerotic Edition (MxM)

Started by hunkaroo, November 04, 2015, 01:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunkaroo

Hello friends!

I admit this in itself might be a vast and perhaps overly ambitious undertaking, but I’ve been sort of spinning in place for awhile now for a roleplay that would challenge me in a, hopefully, good way.  Essentially I’m looking for a partner who is up for brainstorming and helping form a gay version of the Bachelor.  I thought about making it a group roleplay, but the idea of people working hard only to see their character kicked off seemed a bit cruel.  So here we are. 

The Basics

Looking for someone who wants to play the Bachelor.  That’s right, this is your chance to be on everyone’s television and have guys and girls swooning all over you. We can work out specifics together, but we need the man everyone wants, the focus of the show as an anchor.  (Looking for him to be mainly / exclusively a top)

I’d play the Host, the Contestants and whoever else might be needed.

The Details

Getting your feedback on how many lucky men would be coming on to the show.  Helping me craft and create a suitable assortment of guys who will all be eager for a chance with the Bachelor. 

Seeing just how far we can push the boundaries of what two people can do together. 

Maybe find true love for your guy!  (Or betrayal!)

And more!

If you have any questions, comments, concerns or just random ramblings, feel free to message me.  Thanks! 

hunkaroo

Just a holiday bump!  Hope everyone is having a nice time.