The Siren Sisters (f l4 f or m for a post apocalyptic scene)

Started by PostNukePrincess, November 03, 2015, 04:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PostNukePrincess

Hey y'all so came up with this game a while ago but couldn't find any partners so I decided to go ahead and make it a separate post. So it is a very rough post apocalyptic lesbian scene, so if your still reading then I'll give you a few details. I don't care about the gender of my partner, I will play either side the Dom group or the sub teen, and make sure you check out my Ons and Offs list.

There are many known gangs and mercenary groups that plague the wasteland but there is one that stands out amongst the rest. "The Siren Sisters" were we'll known for having beauty in the same volume as their brutality. the small specialized, all female pack of mercenaries traveled the wastelands performing jobs for the locals in exchange for caps, but they are not do gooders by any means. Using a combination of savage blitzkrieg style attacks and their manipulative sexuality they would revile in destroying horny gangs of raiders or robbing the less fortunate poorer folk. They lived by a take no prisioner, girl power code and loved to carve bloody paths throughout the wastes. Poe was a teen working in a makeshift settlement, she lived with her father, a local mechanic that taught his daughter everything that he knew. The young teen took to the trade quickly and could fix damn near anything, but she longed for a life of adventure, excitement, and danger. When a band of raiders managed to breach the town's defences, her father was killed in the struggle. But Poe would get exactly what she always dreamed, The Sirens came through town and took the job to hunt down the raiders. Needing a mechanic to keep their highly modified school bus running, they took Poe with them and decided to train her to be a sister. Little did Poe know that the newest member was the bitch of the pack, her older sisters took out their stress by making her the center of their degrading lesbian orgies.

I'm thinking about 6 older sister each with their own specialties and back stories my character would be Poe and you would play the groups leader, and the other characters would be neutral, played and developed by both of us. This story will be completely all lesbian smut driven by a plot filled with bloody missions where the sisters destroy male rivals. They use their good looks to their advantage and often target horny powerful wasters. This will be my first lesbian game and I'm thinking lots of strap ons, double sided dildos and toys, along with my usual ons and offs. I don't care about the gender of my partner just someone that is willing have fun building a dark world with me. Now because I am craving this game pretty badly I would also be willing to play as the sisters if someone liked the scene but would prefer to play as poe.

Yeah that's what they all say "FUCK YOU" well it ain't gonna save you. It don't scare me none and it don't suddenly make you a FUCKIN' HERO.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=195053.0 <On and Offs
https://www.f-list.net/c/postnukeprincess <my F-list