News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The good Doctor. M looking for F.

Started by Orochimaru, November 02, 2015, 06:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Despite the title, this is more of a OC DC/Marvel craving, with no real direction, but it could really.

My character is a scientist, typical, but it works. Whom had an accident at Arkham Asylum in one of it's many mass escape attempts. Toxins entered his body, but unlike Poison Ivy, he could not control plants, but became a walking poison bomb. His blood was so toxic and corrosive, that a single blood cell could kill another human in minutes. If he was cut, toxic fumes would escape and the chemical reactions made for some extreme heat; heat that could incinerate steel. The trauma, stress and the overwhelming changes due to his mutated body have cause him to become wild and erratic. Killing random people or kidnapping people who show promise in helping him. Bystander, supervillian and super hero alike are not safe from him.

This is where you come in. I care not if a male plays a female. character You can also play existing characters from either universe or you can make your own. Thus, a lot of freedom here if you so wish to use it.

PM m if you are interested. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me them... I did write this when I should have been long asleep. Sorry. ^^

Orochimaru