You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:12:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dark Matter  (Read 163 times)

Offline TackyhillbillyTopic starter

Dark Matter
« on: October 31, 2015, 04:14:00 PM »
So, I was poking around on Netflix for something to watch, and stumbled across an odd little show called Dark Matter. It is based on a Graphic novel by the same name. Essentially, six people are woken up on a Derelict Spaceship, with no memory of anything, but a whole lot of dangerous skills. If you want to know more, go watch/read it. Highly recommended. But anyways... I watch this show and I am immedietely hooked by the premise, and I think it still has some life in it. So... would anyone like to run a game with that same kind of opening? Where the GM goes with it is his/her own choice, and if he/she wants our backstories to be provided to him/her by the players, or he/she comes up with them on their own.

Do note, this probably shouldn't be in the same universe as Dark Matter. We should have our own mysteries to solve!