Fiasco [RPG game] Interest Check

Started by Innocence, October 26, 2015, 02:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Innocence

Haven't watched Fargo yet.  Is it good?  I don't think I do well watching drama shows ^^"

And haha, yea Felicia Day is awesome! I love her so much. =]

Should we decide on a time in the roleplay to begin?
I was thinking we start off in the early morning [8 or 10 am] so that everyone can 'arrive' or 'prepare for the new arrivals' of the fellow camp workers.  Then we could say that the end of Act one is at the end of the day [7 pm ish], so that when we start Act 2 and everything goes to shit it will be night time and hopefully something goes horribly wrong for the campers =D [I'm a horrible human being]
Ultimately the game would last only 1 day if we go with this time frame.

If anyone has any other alternatives they would liek to suggest then please do. =]

wander

I was thinking as it was a weekend to maybe have the game take place over two days... So one Act per day, though maybe the Aftermath montage could be presented as the second day...

Ron Don Volante

I like early morning for sure. I think a day per act seems a nice delineation.

Also, if you're looking for "fiasco" you can't get better than these three  Coen Bros films (Fargo, Big Lebowski, and Burn After Reading). The show of Fargo only enhances the awesomeness.

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

wander

I have only actually seen the Big Lebowski. I've wanted to see Fargo for a while, though never got round to it...

Innocence

Hi again all =]
Just checking to make sure we are all still present.
Sorry for my absence lately, work has been hectic and had a few events to attend over the weekend.
How are we all?

wander

Present and accounted for! ^^

Ready to go when you are!

Ron Don Volante

My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

RedEve

Still here, just haven't found the time to properly write a character concept that fits in with how the game was set up.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Innocence

Ok cool, 4/5 still here =]
Have we agreed that the game will span over 2 days then? Starting early morning Saturday?
Red - No worries, if you just have a basic idea of your character first, like name, age, and gender we can make their back story up as we go along.

RedEve

Hmm, so something like:

Tamra Henderson
21 years old
Female
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

wander

Quote from: Innocence on November 17, 2015, 06:18:00 AM
Ok cool, 4/5 still here =]
Have we agreed that the game will span over 2 days then? Starting early morning Saturday?
Red - No worries, if you just have a basic idea of your character first, like name, age, and gender we can make their back story up as we go along.

Yeah, two days makes sense... I actually saw today a review from the Cinema Snob for Friday 13th Part 6 and I got all psyched about this game again, so good on you for getting back to it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYLW7J-haUI

I bloody love the Cinema Snob! xD

wander

Sorry for the double post, though I noticed that Innocence set up the IC thread two days ago and there are no posts... I'm sure they forgot to mention it here, so I figured I'd do that for everyone now.

:-)