You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 10:39:58 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Very Selective (F for M)  (Read 184 times)

Offline BamagirlTopic starter

Very Selective (F for M)
« on: October 22, 2015, 04:02:53 PM »
So well over a year ago I started writing a story, and it's been very intermittent, like months without posts. To be fair, sometimes I may go a week or two, but I'd like something a little faster paced. We also got very much sidetracked into the smut (not always a bad thing), and kinda lost our focus on what was gonna be a story of our young, country club, spoiled heroine, and her adventures with the black guys on the other side of town.  The original story arc was of Rebecca and her boyfriend Josh, who is the preppy "bad boy" at their school. He dabbles in selling drugs, that he gets from the 'hood. Well after he brings his girlfriend with him she ends up getting run through and just can't get enough. What we never made it to was the consequences (which aren't always bad, they're just the effects) of her decisions. The crestfallen parents, the cuckolded boyfriend, the spiteful envy of the other girls, and so on. There's all sorts of stuff to write about!- like how daddy's jaw drops after he gives his darling his credit card and she hops into the '84 Cutlass sittin' on donks (or dunks or whatever they're called!).

I still soooo want to write this story.

If you're interested, please check out The Southern Belle in the Southside. I'm looking for the same level of well...I think you'll get it. Perhaps a little more realistic with anatomy, but yeah. For this story I'm going to be extremely picky, and we definitely need to OOC a bit with PMs before I commit, but if you look at the dates, you'll see I'm in this idea for the long haul. Please also be.

PM me with interest.