Please do not post here thank you, personal me would be the best way to contact me.About me:
E-mail or Forum style
______________________________________________________________________I do have skype! I use that for OOC.
Welcome to my search thread.
☆.¸¸.·☆.Synopsis thread☆ .¸¸.·☆.
Status: Availableto take on partners.
Available to respond: Every day/Every few hours.
Post length: 3 to 8 paragraphs/5 lines each/Mirror post.
Gender in real: Female.
Character preferance:Female or male
Character preferance against: Female or male.
sexual orientations: Bisexual males, gay or straight coupling.
Biggest craving: Accidental cravings or male pregnancy.
Hi everyone, a warm welcome to you. My name is Snow, or you can call me Faye which is my real name. I've been around for quite a while on this site now, hunting for a 1x1 role play.
Let me tell you a bit about myself.
- I have been writing for nearly over 18 years.
- I have been role playing for over 5 years. (On various sites)
- I have a condition called DiGeorge syndrome (22q11 deletion).
- I been playing the piano for nearly 18 years.
- Acoustic guitar for nearly 8 years.
- I am registered Deaf.
- I love classic cars, currently restoring a Morris Minor, 1961. I love her.
- I have been driving for nearly 3 years
_____________________________________________________________________ About my writing ability:
I understand full heartedly, that my writing style doesn't fit in most people's boxes. It's insanely hard to find someone that can understand how my brain works with regards to posts. I have learnt over the years to proof read and spell check. If you can over look my writing ability, I can assure you.. You will not be disappointed.
I can deliver, twist's, thought, write from the heart. So the character has it's own mind, thought's and feelings similar to how Christine Feehan writes. Where we don't know where the character is taking the story. So it's interesting when I read back what my demons and mischievous characters had taken it. I simply adore fantasy, shape shifters, dragons, vampires (not the sparkly type) but other creatures. And modern romance. I tend to like to research the information. I take time and effort into making my characters and there backgrounds, if you have something specific please let me know. My characters can be fit around any role play and never PRE-MADE.
Thing's that I love:
- Age gaps,
- Male pregnancy
- Hate and love relationships,
- Feedism (Feeder/feedee)
- Traumatic pasts,
- Clothed Sex
- Pre-Existing Relationships,
- Story Driven
- Black dagger brotherhood. J.R.Ward.
- Dark series, Christine Feehan.
- Highlander series Donna grant.
- A dark warrior, Donna Grant,
- a dark king's novel Donna grant.
- Midnight breed series - Lara Adrian
- Lord of the rings (books and DVD)
- Black sails,
- Third Crusade. (1189–1192)
- 15th Century,
- Renaissance (14th to the 17th century)
- Colonial era,
- French Revolution,
- Imperial China,