You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:30:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for comments on a homebrew set of rules  (Read 313 times)

Offline Cassandra LeMayTopic starter

Looking for comments on a homebrew set of rules
« on: October 20, 2015, 04:14:26 AM »
I'd like to invited comments, citique, and whatever feedback you fine folks would like to offer on a "semi-homebrew" set of rules. It's in the Worldbuilding section here: but as I am currently looking only for comments on the rules I have cobbled together, here might be the better place to invited comments.

The basic rules are pretty much an Interlock/Fuzion version, i.e. Attribute + Skill + 1d10 vs. Target Number. Combat rules were strongly influenced by Cybergeneration (2nd Edition).

My aim was/is to create something that will do a reasonable job at simulating mecha combat as seen in some anime (specifically in the Macross/Robotech universe(s)). What I hope to achieve is something that will work with relatively few dice rolls, has similar rules for both personal and vehicle combat, and will work for people who have only my rules posts to go by.

I'd be grateful if (keeping my aims a little in mind) some of you could let me know if I achieved my aims, if there are additions or clarifications needed, if this is just sucks, and, well, pretty much else you'd like to offer by way of comments.