You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:24:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Warehouse 16 (m/f or f/f)  (Read 158 times)

Offline LeighdyTopic starter

• "From now on I am going to eat nothing but mayonaise! I am now a Mayotarian!! MAYO-NAISE! Nuier wier nier!!"
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Location: Off in a world of my own, cajuns and gremlins running everywhere!
  • 'Touch me, and gain a stump!' -Le...o.o
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Warehouse 16 (m/f or f/f)
« on: October 19, 2015, 01:58:55 PM »
The rules:

• Do not respond to this thread. If youíre interested please contact me via pm. Responding to this thread will tell me that you have not read it thoroughly and will result in you being ignored. =P
  • If youíre looking for a post a day, youíve come to the wrong person. I can post once a week or two, give or take.
  • If all you can manage is a few sentences, then you need not apply.
  • Please contact me with the intent of collaborating. If Iím the only one doing all the work then I will get bored and move on to someone else.
  • Please contact me with the intent of an ongoing rp. Iíd like to make this one long term if I can.
  • Please contact me with an understanding of what is written here. If you come to me and itís obvious that you havenít read a single word Iíve written Iím going to turn you down. =P
  • I have the right to turn down anyone as I see fit. =P

The idea:

Iíve wanted to do a canon/non-canon rp pertaining to warehouse 13 for a while. There is a wiki page with a HUGE list of artifacts, ones that have been used in the show, and ones that have only been mentioned, which can be found HERE. Iíve also come up with some ideas on new artifacts of my own design. If you are interested and pique my interest as well then I can tell you more about it then. The premise is that several years into the future, Iím thinking around 100 or so, due to some kind of war or trouble, the previous warehouses were destroyed and weíre now officially at warehouse 16. In this time period, Claudia, is the new Artie (some kind of artifact or warehouse mishap thatís kept her alive so long) and Mrs. Fredrick (iirc her connection to the warehouses is what keeps her alive) is still the liaison between agents and regents, though Iím up for some suggestions on this end as well. Perhaps making Claudia in Mrs. Fredrickís position, and a whole new Artie figure. In my version though, Myka and Pete marry, and have children. ::EDIT:: (As I have not had a chance to see all the remaining episodes, it was just brought to my attention that Claudia did in fact take over as the new Mrs. Fredrick, so I'll likely stick with that. =3)

One of the characters (agents) will be the descendant of Myka and Pete. One character will already be an agent, and the other character will be a private detective with a partner. Theyíre introduced to an artifact that kills this characterís partner, even though the character did well to help neutralize the artifact. (just too little too late because they didnít know what an artifact was much less what it could do.) At this point that character is requested to work for Warehouse 16. You can choose either character you want. This is going to be a heavily story based rp, action/adventure/scifi type deal, with elements of romance, unrequited lust/love, and erotica. =3
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 05:32:18 PM by Leighdy »