You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:41:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Obsession - a growing story of wealth, power, influence, and transformation.  (Read 143 times)

Online magikalTopic starter

Hello!
I'm looking for a writing partner for an idea I've had bumping around my head for a while.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=14.0

The basic plot is an ordinary girl next door experiments with fake breasts and makes more money in her waitressing job and she is exposed to something that changes her- causing her to expand and grow. We can work on the agent- maybe it's magic, technology, or a mix between the two. Her entire body would grow and change, becoming more sexy.

Perhaps she just wants to make more tips at start and you introduce her to modeling, entertaining, or even becoming an actress (could be legitimate or start as legitimate and turn towards adult entertainment).

Essentially you'll be her catalyst for change, first a little change, then a continuing larger change.

Write to me about what you would bring to the story, I'd love to hear your ideas. I look forward to writing with you!

You need to be able to write at least 2 paragraphs per post and reply 3 to 5 times per week.
Please private message me if you are interested and what your idea is
Julie
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 03:32:38 PM by magikal »