You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 09:05:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Arkham's Request Thread  (Read 471 times)

Offline ArkhamTopic starter

Arkham's Request Thread
« on: October 13, 2015, 02:15:12 PM »
Here you can find a list of RPs I'm currently looking for. I prefer to RP via email

Hogwarts and the Tome of Lust:​
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A Slytherin student has been studying the dark arts in secret for a few years now, sneaking into the restricted section of the library to gather tomes of black magic. This year he found something new, something significant, the Tome of Lust. He found he could obtain great powers that would allow him to sway the minds of others and alter their bodies. The only catch was that he had to make a deal with an incubus. He did so and the incubus wanted the student to corrupt a pure, innocent soul, the soul of his sister.

Corruption of the Innocent: OPEN
has always been a bit of an introvert and loner. He spends most of his time dabbling in the occult and attempting dark rituals, but they always do nothing. At least, until tonight. Tonight, his call was answer and from the great depths of the abyss appeared the demon.

is an incubus from the second circle of hell. He made a deal with Josh. He would give him powers beyond imagining if he completely corrupted one pure and innocent soul, his little sister. Though reluctant, Josh agreed, using Lucius's body as his vessel he appears before the young girl as a friendly apparition. Like an imaginary friend.

Kinks: Anal, Demon, Incest, Multiple Penises, Tentacles, Corruption, Young, Humiliation, Exhibition, Virginity, Master/Pet, Multiple Partners
Optional Kinks (Squicky)
Golden showers (for humiliation only), Impossible Stretching, Extreme Penetration

Futadom RP ideas based on images: ALL OPEN All spoilers below contain NSFW images.

If you are interested in any of my RPs, I would prefer you PM me and not reply here.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 07:11:29 PM by Arkham »

Re: Arkham's Request Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 07:34:58 PM »
RP idea added, format and title changed. Still looking.

Re: Arkham's Request Thread
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 04:46:12 AM »
New plot added "Corruption of the Innocent". PM me for details.