Futa-You (LF any)

Started by Evalon, October 12, 2015, 10:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evalon

Foreword: Recently I've been inspired to do a story that involves an element I'm usually not fond of and that element is transforming another person. Normally I dislike it, but I consider myself heavily inspired right now so for the right partner I think it's a possibility. However I only want to try this with one partner. If you are interested continue on!

"Desire is a fickle thing, one night of reckless emotion can lead to a life time of repercussions."

Futa-You
Not everyone is who they seem,
Sometimes even yourself.

What is the possible content of this story?
      Futanari is a definite in this story. Futanari on futanari is also a must. Pregnancy would be an interest addition but not required. Everything else is open to discussion.

What is this story about?
      The story begins with a beautiful young woman with a wild side. Well, the story really begins long before this point but lets not dwell on the past. Best to live in the present. Anyways, yes, the young woman falls in love yet her love is doomed. You see, how young woman is cursed. That's the past and the past is best forgotten, but some things can never be left behind. She thought this time would be different. She thought this time she could break the curse.

She was wrong and your character pays the price. You see, the curse she lives with is whenever she gets close to someone else they... change. They become like her. They change into a futanari and the world around them changes too, forgetting who they were. Except for the two of them. They will remember. How will your character react when the new futanari-girl discovers what has become of her and her life?

What is the setting?
      Modern day with some kind of magical curse to spice things up.

Who is my character?
      My character is the young woman who is cursed. She wasn't always a she. One day he broke a young maidens heart and had a curse put against him. The next day when he awoke he was a teenager again and her new life began. Life was hard being a futanari but she survived and now she is in love again. The curse is still strong, still determined to get revenge. Will she be able to find love despite the curse?

What about your character?
      The person my character has a crush on. You can be male or female, doesn't matter. You will end up as a futanari however, so you'll need to be okay with that. The curse happens after they make love once. After that the transformation will happen. Can their love outlast a curse determined to tear them apart?

Interested in this idea? Send me a message and we'll discuss the idea.
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences