News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mortigan DeLoncre

Mordred

Quote from: Mortigan DeLoncre on March 27, 2009, 12:31:46 AM
Caddyshack

Oooohhhh... that's in my top 10, definitely!

Going to try 'Tell No One'... in about 5 minutes.
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

lexxusbabe

leelan

A short movie about the game "Left for Dead" on the game's extras
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Phobetor

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

*tear* Stupid show always makes me cry!
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Inkidu

One of House's stellar Christmas episodes. I actually look forward to them.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

saturnschild

Jurassic park 2, Iron Chief America and Exterm Home Edition(only for the animals for this episode that I am watching this)
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Phobetor

The Godfather!

*has watched it a billion times and it's still awesome!*
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

leelan

2 Fast 2 Furious (but its the USA version *gags*)
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Saku

Team Fortress 2 lol (Not a movie but a computer game xD)
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

consortium11

Jason Estrada vs Alexander "Sasha" Povetkin

Good night/weekend of combat sports coming up.

Marguerite

Sex & The City

Nothing really on other than really bad D-movies.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

Marguerite

saturnschild

Science of Sex Appeal (weirdest thing I ever seen on the Discovery channel)

Ons and Offs saturn

Satnslillgrl

All of the Freakazoid episodes on DVD.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Marguerite

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

consortium11

WEC

Said it was a good weekend of combat sports  :-)

Marguerite

1000 Ways To Die on Spike Channel

I want to see how real idiots get themselves killed in weird ways.

Skye

Alice in Wonderland *Has no explanation as to why that is.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

Rider of Wind

Music video : Pour Some Sugar on Me
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.