What are you watching right now?

Started by Inkidu, November 12, 2008, 08:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRose

A heart in winter. French, witty, passive aggressive, and you can't help wondering if the "hero" deserved that. Loved it even though I generally prefer more "happening".
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Andronica

Loving the second season of American Gods. It's giving me all kinds of plot bunnies. <3

Mimetisme

Quote from: Andronica on May 06, 2019, 05:46:09 PM
Loving the second season of American Gods. It's giving me all kinds of plot bunnies. <3

I know what you mean!

MythBusters - Season 3, Episode 11: Buster Special
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Novak

Csharynn

Kurogane

Catching up:
New Amsterdam
Law & Order: SVU
Amazing Race

Hellknight

AmberStarfire

Last night we watched a lot of Dr Who.

Nico

The two brats playing in the garden. XD

RedRose

loool

Finished Handmaid's (the three first) and Black Mirror. The second is so so disappointing, so Americanized…. I did find the first episode's plot interesting. hum. Currently re-watching Star wars from start. Rogue One is definitely better with the books.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]

NyxAvatar69

A Resident Evil 2 Remake speedrun and a Glover speedrun.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

CassieBear

The Boyfriend finishing up Dark Souls and about the start the second one.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

NyxAvatar69

RedRose

Coup de Grace. Both a movie and a book. It's devastatingly dark, psychological and depressing. Basically. Girl falls in love with German officer occupying her family estate, who doesn't give a shit. Girl joins resistance out of spite while her brother is on the other side. The ending.... I'm not spoiling.

Azyriel

Lady Shadow

Alice in Wonderland - (2010 Tim Burton Version)
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

RedRose

Watched in Case of adversity and its modern remake In all innocence. It was very interesting how socially some things had become completely obsolete, like the submitted wife bearing her husband's cheating or the poor Italian. The Arabs who were just "doing nothing all day" in the first are now breaking law. And while the sex scenes are more explicit in the end it's less transgressive (they just removed the scene where the girl pushes her guy to have a threesome and the abortion talk, I think because they wanted her more sympathetic and less of a baddie). The hugest change is the end, that I won't spoil, and which corresponds to the fact that the girl isn't (as) coded as a villain and also that today people are more sensitive.

Lady Shadow

Dodge City (1939) - Great classic western for a Friday night.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Lady Shadow

Masters of the Universe - (1987)
~Elvis Presley~

Golden Spider

Currently catching up on Stranger Things
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Kurogane

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~