You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:35:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RP Desires  (Read 322 times)

Offline LothorisTopic starter

RP Desires
« on: October 07, 2015, 07:29:29 PM »
Hello and welcome to my RP Ddesires page, like most other pages this will grow and change as time allows.

I am in search of a partner that would like to play a game set in or similar setting to the game worlds listed on Fenoxo.com mainly either Corruption of champions or Call of Eden. Though TITS also has its draw. I do not care for non-concent, but I am a fan of furries (from fat ears, eyes, and tail to about 3/4 animal transformation), transformations and many other aspects of these games. For my character If not starting as will likely turn into a cute furry on the lower end of hyper endowment (12-20 inch Dick, F cup breasts and on the chubby side )

I am not the best writer and tend to post one to two paragraphs at a time.  In most cases I will be able to post once or twice per day.

Offline Jeufufns

Re: RP Desires
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 03:34:14 AM »
Sounds like my cup of tea............. or in my case hot coco.

Ye good'ol coc, I love hivingy futa charcter max breast belly and butt sizes with a solid 120 inches of dick that grow do erect the cutscene where you're too big to walk occurs every second time XD.

I big on furries but I personally like lamias, driders, slime girls, etc

And I'm a fan of multibreast and 3B :3

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 12:21:44 PM »
Update:
Looking for a MxF or MxFuta/Femboi or Futa x F/Futa. 

I am up to discuss pairings though I am most familiar with marvel characters.  Also a few of my favorite kinks are cum inflation, impregnating, age play, and if you haven't noticed Futanari.

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 07:31:22 PM »
Bump