Sexy Sleuths, Dastardly Villains & Perilous Peril - Recruitment thread

Started by TeamVelma, October 05, 2015, 08:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

TeamVelma

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 09, 2015, 12:04:30 PM
Seriously a majority voted yes I believe.

Yes, need to work out how this happened to Scooby though.  Time to consult a passing mad scientist.
Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Golden Spider

Quote from: TeamVelma on October 09, 2015, 12:08:00 PM
Yes, need to work out how this happened to Scooby though.  Time to consult a passing mad scientist.
'

Alright, how about I come as scooby, because well it isn't mystery Inc without it's talking dog or whatever. and being classic scooby I eat one of the evildoers test products that looks like a cookie changing me?
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

TeamVelma

Quote from: Golden Spider on October 09, 2015, 12:16:53 PM
'

Alright, how about I come as scooby, because well it isn't mystery Inc without it's talking dog or whatever. and being classic scooby I eat one of the evildoers test products that looks like a cookie changing me?

Sounda like a good idea to me.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

MadPanda

Quote from: Golden Spider on October 09, 2015, 12:16:53 PM
... being classic scooby I eat one of the evildoers test products that looks like a cookie changing me...

That is a brilliantly in-character solution to the conundrum before us!  Well played.
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

TeamVelma

A few more people to play attendees at the FemSleuth convention would be useful.  Either as an OC or as a cartoon sleuth such as April O'Neil, Irma Langinstein (both old TMNT) one or all of the TeenAngels from Captain Caveman etc.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

Golden Spider

I will post as one of my two characters tonight.. I have my first day of work in a bit so im pretty busy.. rn

TeamVelma

Quote from: Golden Spider on October 13, 2015, 04:22:34 PM
I will post as one of my two characters tonight.. I have my first day of work in a bit so im pretty busy.. rn

Thanks.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

subjuanita

If thread is still open to new players, I would be interested in joining and going to female sleuth convention. I would play a OC, who would be somewhat of a female Inspector Clouseu type from Pink Panther.

TeamVelma

Quote from: subjuanita on October 16, 2015, 09:02:23 PM
If thread is still open to new players, I would be interested in joining and going to female sleuth convention. I would play a OC, who would be somewhat of a female Inspector Clouseu type from Pink Panther.

Not now Kato! ;D

Sure, can you flesh them out a bit, also what do you want to happen to them?

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

subjuanita

OK, to go into more details...my character, Candance (Candy) Cain, is young attractive brunette slueth, who has solved many cases, not by her skill but by stumbling along to the solution. She is one of the conference featured speakers. Obviously not liked by the criminal side she is also disliked by many sleuths who are jealous of her fame earned primarily by luck.

So it is not surprising that someone decides to kidnap Candy. I would prefer a female kinapper, but a male one would be OK too. After they do so, Candy has a series of adventures in her new role as damsel. Is she destined for the auction block or just as someone's personal toy or will she manage to escape? Only time will tell.

If she doesn't escape, her next confrrence speech could be: "Unplanned career changes, how I went from needing to find criminals to kneeling in front of them."    :)

TeamVelma

Nice.  We have a shortage of female villains so you might want to check with MadPanda who has brought Kim Possible's nemesis Shego along.  You can put a comment in the OOC discussion thread or send them a message if you wish.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

subjuanita

Thanks. I sent them a message.

Quote from: TeamVelma on October 17, 2015, 08:44:12 AM
Nice.  We have a shortage of female villains so you might want to check with MadPanda who has brought Kim Possible's nemesis Shego along.  You can put a comment in the OOC discussion thread or send them a message if you wish.

TeamVelma

Quote from: subjuanita on October 17, 2015, 09:10:29 AM
Thanks. I sent them a message.

Great.  In the mean time you can have your character arrive at the conference in the main game thread.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

subjuanita

I will get a post up soon. Happy to join your group here.

Quote from: TeamVelma on October 17, 2015, 09:12:30 AM
Great.  In the mean time you can have your character arrive at the conference in the main game thread.

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

subjuanita

Gulps as I look over at the source of that cackling, and wonder what their plans for me are.

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

subjuanita

Shudders and then tries to convince myself they are just trying to scare me. Then notices a paper bulls eye target that had been taped to back of my jeans. It's just a coincidence I mutter to myself.

Golden Spider

I wanted to remind everyone that may want ot join that there is a canon precedent for a gender-bent Shaggy

*shudders*