You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:09:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Purgatory - Warriors & Slaves, Prestige & Survival (Low-Fantasy; Interest Check)  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Golden Spider

*takes my slip of paper and checks the freeform box, before folding it up and slipping it into the ballot*

Offline Xanthaine

• The artist formerly known as Xanthaine
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • Goddess of the Balance, Teacher of Champions
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
SUGAR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*disappears into the distance*

Offline LaCroix

Just an update but this is the image I am planning to use for my male warrior. I have the character concept pretty fully worked out in my head.

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
A big welcome to all newcomers!  Currently, the tally for warriors and slaves appear to be:

Warriors:
Chreestafer (Male)
Golden Spider (Male)
LaCroix (Unknown)
VonDoom (Male)
Xanthaine (Female)

Slaves:
CurvyKitten (Gender pending)
Blonde (Female)
Etherealgirl (Female)
Max (Pending, Male or Female)
RampantDesires (Female)

Unknown:
CarnivalOfTheGoat

just saw this, never said I was making a slave...but OK. LOL I'll be making a female character. Also how many are we allowed to make at the start? I keep bouncing between two ideas and don't know which to pick, but if I don't have too....:P

Offline Max

Oooh, SO interested! Think I'd want a male slave. And free probably; systems just end up confusing me.

To play a male slave, or have a male slave?

Speaking of, I will play a male slave.

As for system or free form, I would be okay with either.  Since it seems to be almost all free form, will say free form.

Offline Astrofig

I'd want to play a male slave.

Offline Lunar RavenTopic starter

just saw this, never said I was making a slave...but OK. LOL I'll be making a female character. Also how many are we allowed to make at the start? I keep bouncing between two ideas and don't know which to pick, but if I don't have too....:P
Strange... I wonder where I saw that...  :-[  :D

Let me recommend making playing one, but if any player is absolutely convinced they can do two, feel free.  What I don't want is a lot of abandoned character with no resolution to their stories.

By demand, the game shall be free-form.  :-)

Everyone can now go a head to the Recruitment Thread to post up their characters for approval.