You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:57:18 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 5 Roleplay Prompts that I'm looking for people to do with me  (Read 532 times)

Offline AmazeeTopic starter

• I like big, beefy, manly guys getting humiliated and embarrassed
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Come role-play with me!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
5 Roleplay Prompts that I'm looking for people to do with me
« on: October 04, 2015, 09:41:47 PM »
So I have five RP prompts that I am looking for and I am hoping that someone here will at least be willing to try my ideas. I only roleplay over Skype though and I only do heterosexual romances so Iím looking for someone who is willing to play a male for me. I recently updated my likes and my dislikes so Iím hoping that I might get some people that will be interested. I need people who have no problems with me not writing big text walls as I only write one or two or three lines per post as I rather post quality over quantity which I canít really do if I have to post text walls. If you are interested, please go ahead and PM me with your Skype (because its against the rules to post information on the boards). That way I can set it all up.

Rodeo Cowboy - Basically, your character enters into a rodeo contest in order to win the prize money to save their family ranch. Your characterís father had just died and his mother is very sick and he has to look after 4 younger siblings so by entering the contest he hopes to win the money to save his family ranch once and for all. His love interest is my female character who is an audience member and along the way he will have to deal with a veteran contestant who will be a total jerk to him because he feels like the green horn is upstaging him.

Superhero - My character recently learned that she has the power of telekinesis and by chance, she ends up meeting up with the cityís hero who will take her under her wing and then help her to control her powers. Over the course of the two of them training her to get her powers under control, they slowly fall in love with each other. There will be some comedy where her powers end up sending him flying on occasion into the ground or other places but that wonít be the focus of the role-play. The focus will be actually be him being a superhero (in the same vein as Batman preferably but if you want him to have superpowers himself, I am OK with that) and her getting her powers under control and them falling deeply in love.

Bad Luck - Because your characterís ancestor had ripped off a witch several decades ago, the witch cast a curse on the family that said that every first-born male within it would be cursed with horrible luck until he finds true love. My character who is the descendant of the witch (but doesnít have any powers as the line ended with the witch) would end up being his true love but neither of them would know that yet. Such humiliations would involve pies in the face, falling in mud or generally getting gunged with stuff like paint or oil. This will be a slow-build romance but the humiliations would also take a bit of time also. After they finally get together after slowly falling in love, the bad luck stops and the two of them become a proper couple.

Cop - Your character is a young cop who is assigned to protect my character since she testified and put a vicious killer on death row. Now the killer has managed to escape and is coming after her for revenge so he needs to protect her from all of the killers attempts as well as the attempts of his gang of his who donít take too well to having her send their boss to his execution. Once again it is gonna be slow build and over the course of it, love will blossom between the cop and my character with the ultimate end up in the air for now as to whether said killer gets his punishment that he deserves or if my character will make it to the end of the story and if not, what will happen to the cop who has grown to love and care for her. Only time can tell.

Camper / Survivalist - My character gets lost in the woods when she tries to take a shortcut and she breaks her ankle. It will be your character who will find her and take him to a cabin that he lives in while he is out in the woods camping out (he has an apartment and a vehicle when he isnít camping) and after learning a  bit about him and spending time together, the two will fall in love with each other as he teaches her how to camp and be a survivalist while out in the forest. So Iím looking for a male character who is muscular and knows a lot about the woods but isnít gruff and very kind and friendly for this to work because if he is very hard to approach or anti-social, this wonít work. He also canít be afraid to get a little dirty and smelly either as he lives out in the woods when he goes camping. Think of Les Stroud or Bear Grylls.

If you are interested in any of these ideas, once again please PM me with your Skype since its against the rules to post your information on the board. I look forward from hearing from you!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 09:44:18 PM by Amazee »

Offline AmazeeTopic starter

• I like big, beefy, manly guys getting humiliated and embarrassed
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Come role-play with me!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: 5 Roleplay Prompts that I'm looking for people to do with me
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 05:18:39 PM »
Bump to see if I get any bites. I'm looking for a superhero RP. Its been way past 2 months so I don't think I'm breaking any rules.