Step into my little world.
They know my name here and soon they'll know yours.
The name is Love, and I'm here to sink myself within the dark depths of my own creative world. I have been role playing since the days of old. Dial up internet and AOL chat rooms. This by no means calls me out as old, as I most likely shouldn't have been going into some of those chat rooms, but it opened up and wonderful world that I love very much. Bringing me here. So, let's talk about all those things I have to put in a request thread, such as On's and Off's, Rules and Guidelines, and those all so lovely plot ideas. So, lets get started shall we?
Let's start off with Rules and Guidelines.
*Please be literate, I know this rather shitty, and some people don't consider themselves literate when they are. When I state I am seeking someone literate I only say that because I run into the issue of writing a novel and getting back a sentence and that's something I can not stand. You need to be able to write at four full paragraphs while playing at the very least. I write anywhere between four at the least, and ten or more if I'm really cooking. Side Note
: Typos happen, I type 85 WPM and sometimes mistakes happen. I'm not going to freak out over something like that.
*Please be willing to be friendly, I am a dark and strange lady, but I am very friendly and I love to chat about ideas and working things out together. Not just at the start, but if we'd like to go elsewhere in the story, I'm open to changing things so please message me! I'm here to write, as well as make some friends. Outside of my dark ideas and appearance, I'm super sweet! Promise!
*Please no ditching. I give the same respect. If I am seeking to put a story on hold or I'm not longer interested I will make sure to tell my partner and I feel I deserve the same respect. Of course, I know that many of you will ditch because that's how things happen and I understand. I will wait a week without correspondence, I will message and see if you are still interested and from there I will see I have to drop things and move on or not.
That's it with rules and guidelines, I don't feel like I'm being overly demanding here, so I hope you continue with my thread.
On's and Off's
This sections is a bit different from threads, because the list of what I don't like is shorter than the things I do. There is very little that sets me apart or bothers me. You can offer mostly anything and there is a high probably that I will say yes, but here is the catch, if you don't ask, I wont know you would like to play it. The worst I can say is no, so please feel free to ask if you don't see something listed in the On's section. If its in the Off's, don't ask at all. Thank you. *OFF's
**No bathroom play (Piss, shit, vomit for the sake of sexual play)
**Anime. (Please don't ask me to provide an animated picture of my females, I will not be able to do it. Nor want to)*ON's
**Murder (Non-main character deaths)
**Abuse (Sexual, Physical, Mental, Emotional, Verbal)
**Mild dirty talking (I say mild because I had a partner once who showed me what extreme dirty talking was HAHAH)
**Mild public sex (Locker rooms, dressing rooms, in a house with other people, getting caught and not knowing etc.)
**The normal sex (Vaginal, anal, oral)
**Toys (Both boys and girls.)
**Dynamic and explosive relationships.
**Pregnancy (depends on the story)
**And much, much much more. Just ask! Side Note!
My females tend to be blonde, curvy in all the right places, and have blue or gray eyes.
I enjoy to play against males who are lean in muscle but slightly tall. I hate male characters that are huge muscle monsters, body builder type men are not something I'm seeking in a playing partners male. I have face claims I enjoy using for my females, and I have some for males too just to give an image of something I find attractive. I don't post them anymore because I feel it bothers people, so I will ask in our chats before sending face claims I like. Thank you.
Many of my plot ideas will have the lingering undertones of the things in my On's list. So, hold on for this ride guys! You are more than welcome to look over the ideas and offer any changes or ideas of your own. Here....we....go.....
CravingLiqueur on your lips
- She lives a boring life. There is no other way to say it. A young woman has lived her light of the straight and narrow from the time she was born. Her parents were overbearing of her and insisted she live every single moment by the books and she lived her life that way. Even though, deep inside of her, a part of her was breaking or already broken and she was hiding it from the world. She lives a happy little normal life, working as an editors assistant and a local magazine publisher and having the perfect fiance to add to her perfect white life. Keeping the lie hidden to even herself, she goes on about her life, doom to die this way. Till one evening, a friend of hers wants to go out on the town. Normally, she would decline to just stay home and read. But, someone possessed her to go out with her friend. They get to the overly crowded club, and being so pretty they didn't have to pay to get in...which already felt like breaking a thousand rules to the young woman. Cutting loose with her friend, they start to have a good time. Unknown to her, she is being watched. The owner of the club, as well as a few others, is watching her. He is a air arm and drug King Pin, born from a long line of mobsters, he is a true blood Gangster. He is slightly insane, and no one tells him no. He wants her. If he did believe the lie of Love at First Sight.....he felt it for her. She would be his, no matter what he had to do to get her.
CravingYou Were Different
- A young girl is the school's punching bag. All the students pick on her and make her an out cast because she doesn't talk to anyone. They make fun of her homely clothing and her lack of wearing make up. Girls chew her up and spit her out, while the boys follow suit in making fun of her or saying horrible sexual things to her. She still keeps to herself, even though everyone knows it has to hurt to be spoken too like that. Her mother and home life is more horrid, and if the students knew that then some of them wouldn't make fun of her. Her mother is crazy and abusive to her, so the girl just tries to get to school to maybe run away as soon as she can. The hope of running away keeps her from killing herself. One evening she is walking back from the library, and a group of the “bad” kids were hanging at the local park. Smoking and just jerking around. Seeing her, they make their off hand comments. Till one of the other boys dares another to go talk to her and see how uncomfortable she gets and to see if she runs away. Seeing this as a good excuse to talk to her....he makes his move....he had always been interested in her because she was....different. Finding out, she is quite beautiful on the inside as he saw on the out.
CravingFuck the Groupies
- Who doesn't love to live the life of a rock star?! For a young man that's been his dream since he was a little boy. Growing up with a really hard life, he worked his ass off to get where he was today. One of the worlds hottest super stars. He's sacrificed a lot, lost and gained friends, but mostly lost them. Drugs and drinking are his favorite things besides writing music. People love him and his voice have carried him far in life, and his awesome lyrics. But he is finding in his life, he may have everything but he is empty. Falling off the deep end of his self abuse of drugs and drinking, he gets a little to fucked up on night and loses his temper on a groupie. She flees from him, and the other band members restrain him to calm him which only pisses him off worse. Its only when his assistant, a lovely and stern woman is called and she comes in. He's been secretly in love with her for a long time.
The Special one's are Dangerous
- A government run medical facility has been up and running since the 1920's. They had been experimenting with medical mutations, first it was to study natural medical mutations but changed over time to genetic mutations of their own design. Attempting to breed better humans, much like humans have done to dogs. Through the generations, it seemed to have began to work with a small group of children. A group of four children, three girls and one boy. All of them posses powers that set them apart as being super human. The two twins can move things with their mind, no matter how large, and can see into rooms far from where they were. Making them perfect spies and unknown to the rest of the world. The older girl can read minds, let her voice be heard in others minds, she can protect pictures into another persons mind and can control other people's dreams and bodies. The boy, is far more destructive. He can read minds as well, but he can also start fires with his mind, move objects. They know of the outside world, and they are starting to see they are less at home here and more prisoners. Devising a plan, they desire escape and freedom.
- Her favorite drink is cherry Pepsi and when moving to England from America its been nearly impossible to find. Growing up with her single father as her mother died, she lived a rather privileged life even if she hated her step mother and fought with her father at every turn. Till she got in trouble at her private school, and her father sent her away to live with her aunt in England. Going to the public school there in the small English town, she is quite the looker for those young English boys.
More ideas will be added soon, but this are some of the ideas I was seeking to get filled. Please message me, and I'll be happy to chat with you about them. Thank you for your time today!