You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:18:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Halloween!!  (Read 647 times)

Offline VerasailleTopic starter

Halloween!!
« on: October 01, 2015, 02:02:46 PM »
Is anyone interested in a Halloween themed party thread?  I just thought it would make a nice mixer for those who like parties and socializing.

I can place it where all will have access in the Non Adult Role plays. I had in mind a good old fashioned Haunted house with the Adams Family hosting. I love playing Morticia. I need a Gomez!

Offline RolueVasReisa

Re: Halloween!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 09:53:19 PM »
You know its funny i actually tried to do a Halloween rp on another site haha =) it didnt take off to well as one person added a lot of drama to the rp but it was a good idea in theory seeing rp couples celebrate Halloween =)

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2015, 10:53:08 PM »
Yeah there was a party thing, but of course it's almost time for a Christmas party now!!

Offline RolueVasReisa

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 11:48:27 AM »
It's never too late for Halloween man I mean hey look at Nightmare before Christmas haha =) sadly I'm not approved yet so I can't send you messages yet and thus can't show my characters =(

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 12:28:54 PM »
Good luck on your approval!

Offline RolueVasReisa

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 02:14:11 PM »
Thank you! I got a post in the Intro section so if I get approved I'd love to send you a message and maybe we can rp! =D