Good morning or evening (whatever time zone you're in)!
So, I've been a member for years, but I am still looking for active writers that don't mind writing via IM or on the board. It's so hard nowadays to find some really good writing partners that like using instant messenger instead of board and forum plays, but I am looking for both. I also don't mind hardcore sex in a play but I also need there to be some romance. So pretty much a story to it as well.
So, here's what I am looking for in a partner and writing.
• The only messengers that I have are Trillian, AIM, Yahoo, & GTALK. I don't have anything else, so sorry. :(
• I only play females, sorry. If you do want to play a female, your female has to be a hermaphrodite. Yep, I love that type of stuff. I either like doing female/male or female/hermaphrodites.
• I love detailed RPing. I need at least a couple of sentences when writing. One liners or astericks when writing with me and we just won't be compatible.
• Third person only, which means she, he, her, him, the usual. If you also do not know how to spell, there's just something wrong.
• You just have to be at least eighteen. I like doing adult scenes, so if you're younger, there's a slight problem.
• The females I play are always plus sized, so between a size fourteen to a size eighteen. They've got curves in all the right places
• I am different hours of the day as I don't have a set work schedule. I also know that with me being full time, my hours vary from time to time. I could be getting off at four, but I could be getting off at eight. It all depends on work, so if I am not online when I say I will be, please don't harass me.
Here's a list of RP I am looking for. If I have not listed it, that does not mean that I am not interested in it. Send me a IM or a PM and we'll go from there.
: So, we all have certain television series, movies, or books we like. Here are mine. Passions, General Hospital, Once Upon A Time, Roswell, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Grey's Anatomy, One Tree HIll, Smallville, Twilight series, and many more. For my favorite authors, they would be Maya Banks, Christine Feehan, Lora Leigh, Kristen Proby, Milly Taiden, and so many others as well.
• Real life
: I love doing real life scenarios. I mean, we all go through it too. So, if you have anything to suggest, do let me know.
: We can do so many ideas with this one. The princess can be set in an arrange marriage but she really doesn't want to marry this king or prince because she's falling for her guard. Or we can do something where the guard has loved the princess since he started working for her father like maybe he's ten years older.
• Popular Guy/Nerdy Girl
: The most popular RP idea I've done. Think of She's All That with Freddie Prinze Jr & Rachel Leigh Cook. He's popular and should be dating the popular girl in school, yet he has his eyes set on the hidden beautiful girl that wears some old clothes and wide glasses.
• Bad boy/Innocent Girl
: All the girls want to be with him but she doesn't. She thinks he's the typical bad boy, but he's different. He's actually smart and goes to class. Yeah, he wears the leather jacket and rides a really nice sports car.
• Firefighter/Firefighter's friend's sister
: I've always liked firefighters, especially when they come shopping at my job, ha. Maybe the firefighter's friend's sister comes by to bring her brother some food and she runs into the hot and sexy firefighter.
: Either he's an ass and she steers away from him because he's just mean. Maybe she's walked in on him having sex and can't face him. Or maybe the typical secretary that will do anything to please her boss like bringing him coffee, do extra work just to get him to notice her.
: They can be blood related or not. Maybe her father and his mother got married when the two have always liked each other. She's been gone for years possibly and he sees how stunning she is.
• Daughter/Young Stepdad
: Her mother married HIM for a business deal and the daughter and her new "stepdad" can't keep their attraction hidden anymore. Like any of my other ideas, it could go so many directions.
• Best Friends
: They've been best friends since they were in diapers. They would do anything for one another. When she wants to tell him how she feels, he currently has a new flame or vice versa.
: They are co-workers. My girl doesn't believe in the whole dating at work, but it's because everyone that has dated at her job have all broken up or are always having issues. When a new guy (could be a manager, a supervisor, a cashier, whatever) sets his eyes on her, he knows he wants her.
: If I didn't list anything here, suggest some ideas for me. I am always plotting in my head.