You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:25:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Pledge's Sister; (taboo, dubcon, F for M)  (Read 135 times)

Offline BamagirlTopic starter

The Pledge's Sister; (taboo, dubcon, F for M)
« on: September 25, 2015, 08:52:51 AM »
So let's say that Tommy/Nick/James (whatever) is starting his first year at State U- and wants to join a fraternity.  He's not a ballplayer, doesn't come from money, he's just a fairly regular guy (maybe even a little unattractive and nerdy, makes sense, follow along).  He's picked out the frat that has the best parties, the hottest girls hanging out, the most "cred."  Now normally they wouldn't have him, he's just not Alpha Theta material.  But....

These guys love to throw parties, mostly to get girls.  The fresher the better, the best weeks of the year are rush, because that's when things really get wild.  So the guy has an idea- he's got a little sister.  It's an everybody wins situation, the brothers get a piece of some high school senior, and he gets to wear the cardigan with the Greek letters.

Things I am looking for are dubcon, maybe even passed out stuff, really misogynistic things, and preferably multiple partners (not necessarily at the same time).  What I'm not looking for is incest, or all out smut.  This is a character driven story of a guy who's willing to trade his own little sister for an opportunity to be cool, and of the girl that gets caught up unawares.  Yes there will be sex (lots of it), but the focus is more on the people.  I'm looking for a man to play the brother primarily, with a little writing here and there about the other guys.  It can be as simple as "James watched as Tony grinned and went up the stairs, nodding at him, to let him know he was next," followed by, "Tony smirked as he came back down, and gave James gun fingers."  We'll figure it out.

PM me if interested.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 09:35:19 AM by Bamagirl »