You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:58:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F for M/GM (NC/Extreme) - Star Wars, Pathfinder, Superheroines, etc  (Read 337 times)

Offline JadedTopic starter

I can't promise a specific posting rate, occasionally I should be able to post multiple times a day, other times it may be a week or more.  Likewise I am not always great about writing longer posts, but can do my best if that is what my partner desires. 

As for what I am looking for.  I don't tend to have many flat offs, though my ons tend towards non-con, multiple partners, and monstrous partners.  I am fine with a system or freeform.  I generally prefer to play a strong female who is overcome or otherwise defeated, so prefer my writing partner takes on one or more dominant male characters.  I usually prefer a fair bit of smut in my writing, and am fine with a long term campaign/story or a one-off scene. 

The main ideas I am looking for right now are below in no particular order.  They are all very quick summaries, as I'd like to discuss the exact character/plot.  If they inspire any ideas/you're interested, please let me know!

A Star Wars game, preferably using Edge of the Empire, Age of Rebellion, or Force and Destiny.  A character who is probably fighting against the Empire in one form or another.  A wide range of thoughts for this one, though I do like the idea of a force user trapped between a criminal organization and the Empire.

A high-fantasy game, preferably using Pathfinder (or Dragon Age).  A new, or newish, adventurer out to make her way in the world.  A fighter who is in search of work.  A druid protecting her forest.  A paladin who has sworn to defend the weak.  etc.

A modern-fantasy game, preferably using Werewolf: the Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition, Hunter the Vigil, Buffy RPG or similar.  I am thinking some sort of Bastet (or Hunter) trying to battle corruption in the world.

A Warhammer 40k game, preferably using Dark Heresy or Rogue Trader.

A freeform (though potentially involving some dice rolls just to add randomness) game focused on a superheroine.  I lean towards higher power ones, instead of vigilantes types, but with fairly glaring weaknesses.  A big plus/on would be a game or scene focused on a powerful superheroine somehow being overcome by a group of regular gangbangers.  It could be one scene in a larger story, or the main focus of a story.

If interested, please PM me and we can discuss ideas.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 05:30:23 PM by Jaded »

Offline JadedTopic starter

A bump due to renewed interest in finding a partner or two.