You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:32:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Marvel Avengers [A New Hope] - INACTIVE/CLOSED  (Read 10430 times)

Offline bubby

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Hello, my name is Human.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Marvel Avengers [A New Hope]
« Reply #225 on: October 04, 2015, 04:47:38 PM »
The characters that I have (Lilith and Kelda) weren't on the list either. Just ask and they're usually approved.

Though... if you wanted Lilith since she's kinda a neutral character, I'm willing to release her to ya.

Thanks for the offer, but methinks I've narrowed it down to Sersi, or Valkyrie...

Offline PhantomPistoleer

« Reply #226 on: October 04, 2015, 05:04:36 PM »
Thanks for the offer, but methinks I've narrowed it down to Sersi, or Valkyrie...

If you pick Sersi, I hope you consider having a complicated romantic history with my Black Knight, as per the comics.

Offline TheBlackThrone

« Reply #227 on: October 04, 2015, 05:07:49 PM »
If you pick Sersi, I hope you consider having a complicated romantic history with my Black Knight, as per the comics.

The GMs also said that to forget about past romantic relationships or comics. It is up to the players to decide.

Offline bubby

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #228 on: October 04, 2015, 05:10:21 PM »

I have noted that aspect, via the Sersi wiki. Complicated can be fun.  >:)

Offline PhantomPistoleer

« Reply #229 on: October 04, 2015, 05:15:22 PM »
I have noted that aspect, via the Sersi wiki. Complicated can be fun.  >:)

That's great!  It can be as complicated as you'd like.  It'd be cool if there was a weird clash of customs, though.  "But Dane, you're not an Eternal.  You wouldn't be able to comprehend why I'm sleeping with those other Eternals."  Or something.  o_o

We can hash it out once you decide on your character and work things out with the GMs.

Offline Elysian Radiance

• The Dragon's Little Brat Princess ❇ President of the Elliquiy Nap Society ❇ Hoarder of Blankets ❇ The Light of Dawn ❇ Josi's Bestie Babe ❇ Arcannyx's E-Wifey
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Ely Lightbringer, the Dragon Queen of Elliquiy™
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #230 on: October 04, 2015, 05:16:45 PM »

Ooh, Valkyrie! If you go that route, we'll have three Asgardians in the group. :D

Offline bubby

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #231 on: October 04, 2015, 05:24:18 PM »
That's great!  It can be as complicated as you'd like.  It'd be cool if there was a weird clash of customs, though.  "But Dane, you're not an Eternal.  You wouldn't be able to comprehend why I'm sleeping with those other Eternals."  Or something.  o_o

We can hash it out once you decide on your character and work things out with the GMs.

I've sent them a PM asking for Sersi. I'll let you know if they ok her. If not, I'll go with Valkyrie.... maybe...

Offline Lady Lunarius

• Howling's Panda, ~Nich's Wifey#6, ~Hekate's Lesbian Lover ~~ Liza's Bestie~Geeklets #1~~Blitzy's secret lover~~Flour Fairy~~Sephy's Luna-Bird~
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • Lifes a bitch. So tie her up & fuck her senseless!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #232 on: October 04, 2015, 05:32:35 PM »
ADMIT IT YOU MISSED ME!!!.. and indeed Rogue is a 3... I saw that cuz I CAN READ!! *Eyes Luna*

It's called a joke. Or are you so old you forgot what those were? :P I missed you. I'm not afraid to admit my love for you Bubby. You're the wimp. <3

Offline bubby

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #233 on: October 04, 2015, 05:36:15 PM »
It's called a joke. Or are you so old you forgot what those were? :P I missed you. I'm not afraid to admit my love for you Bubby. You're the wimp. <3

>_>   *adjusts the zoom on this shit so she can see*  :P !!!!

Offline Lady Lunarius

• Howling's Panda, ~Nich's Wifey#6, ~Hekate's Lesbian Lover ~~ Liza's Bestie~Geeklets #1~~Blitzy's secret lover~~Flour Fairy~~Sephy's Luna-Bird~
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #234 on: October 04, 2015, 06:16:30 PM »
I'm sorry I'll start typing my messages like this for you grandmother.

Offline Lady Lunarius

• On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #235 on: October 04, 2015, 06:32:42 PM »
Double post.

Seriously though, I'm done with widow, just kinda going over her again. I need to eat because I'm crabby and mini's are driving me nuts. I'm working the next week without a day off, so I'll mostly be lurking right now.

Offline LunarSage

« Reply #236 on: October 04, 2015, 06:44:05 PM »
Hey bubby!  We'd love to have your blend nof pure awesomesauce and sexiness!  :-)

I'm not sure what the rule is, but I wonder if you can de-power Gamora to better fit in a Tier 2?  I've personally never thought of her as being more than a Tier 2 when she's without the Time Gem.

Ah, sorry.  My mistake.

Gamora is Tier 3 even without the time gem, which she will not have in this setting.  No Infinite gems for PCs, sorry.  She's easily one of the most skilled fighters in the universe, she's been cybernetically and genetically enhanced by Thanos to have superhuman strength, durability and speed... and to top it all off, she has the Godslayer blade.  She's beyond badass and there's good reason why she's considered the "most dangerous woman in the universe".

She's always been one of my favorite characters.  :-)

Double post.

Seriously though, I'm done with widow, just kinda going over her again. I need to eat because I'm crabby and mini's are driving me nuts. I'm working the next week without a day off, so I'll mostly be lurking right now.

No worries, Lady Lunarius.  Get her in when you can. 

I've sent them a PM asking for Sersi. I'll let you know if they ok her. If not, I'll go with Valkyrie.... maybe...

Sersi has been claimed by the ever awesome bubby.  So it is written, so it shall be.

Side note... characters like Mystique who are solidly villainous are unavailable as PCs.  No villains.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #237 on: October 04, 2015, 06:52:54 PM »
Staking a claim on Starlord with Chris Pratt as a face claim. Might have him visit earth or something. =D

Offline bubby

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #238 on: October 04, 2015, 07:31:54 PM »
I'm sorry I'll start typing my messages like this for you grandmother.

*falls over laughing, notes it's funny cuz it's true!*

Now to try and find a faceclaim for Sersi...  *EDIT* Olivia Wylde!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 07:40:50 PM by bubby »

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #239 on: October 05, 2015, 11:32:49 PM »
Don't suppose I could tempt anyone into playing Vision? I want a robot buddy. :)

It'll be fuuuuuuun. :D

Offline Sasquatch421

« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2015, 12:00:40 AM »
Hey everyone! After some thinking I believe I'll toss my hat in... At the moment I'm leaning towards my namesake Sasquatch. Though I have thought about Sunpyre as well, but since Sunfire's sis isn't on the list it might need some work. I also have some things that might need to be straitened out with Sas, so I'll send that PM later on.

Earlier I saw something about more Tier 3 female characters and I thought that Phyla-Vell and Moondragon would fit in there pretty good.

Offline Astrofig

« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2015, 01:30:19 AM »
Ooooh this could be fun! Interest for sure noted!

Offline LunarSage

« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2015, 07:08:19 AM »
Ok, as Barbara Gordon has withdrawn her interest in this game, Psylocke is now available for anyone who wishes to claim her.

*falls over laughing, notes it's funny cuz it's true!*

Now to try and find a faceclaim for Sersi...  *EDIT* Olivia Wylde!!

Olivia Wylde noted as a faceclaim.  I'll have Josi add her to the list today.  :-)

Don't suppose I could tempt anyone into playing Vision? I want a robot buddy. :)

It'll be fuuuuuuun. :D

If no one else ends up claiming Vision as a PC, I'll be happy to play him as an NPC, RedPhoenix.

Hey everyone! After some thinking I believe I'll toss my hat in... At the moment I'm leaning towards my namesake Sasquatch. Though I have thought about Sunpyre as well, but since Sunfire's sis isn't on the list it might need some work. I also have some things that might need to be straitened out with Sas, so I'll send that PM later on.

Earlier I saw something about more Tier 3 female characters and I thought that Phyla-Vell and Moondragon would fit in there pretty good.

Alrighty.  We have your claim down as Sasquatch, Sasquatch.  As far as Sunpyre, if she's a newer character I'll have to look into it.  If her background hinges on events that took place in the comics after 2000 or so, she won't be available.

Thanks for the Tier 3 suggestions!  We'll keep them in mind and cross that bridge when we get to it.

Ooooh this could be fun! Interest for sure noted!

Hey, Astrofig!  Thank you for your interest.  If you would like to reserve a character for a PC, just let us know in this thread and we'll mark your claim.  :-)

Offline Astrofig

« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2015, 08:18:46 AM »
I don't suppose there's a way to see who's taken or not, is there?

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2015, 08:21:45 AM »
I don't suppose there's a way to see who's taken or not, is there?

The list of characters and tiers spoiler in the very first post is a good place to start. :)

Offline Astrofig

« Reply #245 on: October 07, 2015, 01:21:38 PM »
Ah, somehow I missed that before. Hmmm.....doesn't look like anyone's available i know how to play! Will still watch!

Offline RedPhoenix

« Reply #246 on: October 07, 2015, 01:28:16 PM »
If no one else ends up claiming Vision as a PC, I'll be happy to play him as an NPC, RedPhoenix.

Yay! :D

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Howling's Dagger | Resident Wiccan | Proud Echelon | Winter Widow | Mab's Sister, separated at birth | Princess Persephone, if you prefer
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #247 on: October 07, 2015, 02:48:41 PM »
Ah, somehow I missed that before. Hmmm.....doesn't look like anyone's available i know how to play! Will still watch!

You can always suggest a character that's not on the list and Lunar and Josi will (most likely) OK it.

Offline Elysian Radiance

• The Dragon's Little Brat Princess ❇ President of the Elliquiy Nap Society ❇ Hoarder of Blankets ❇ The Light of Dawn ❇ Josi's Bestie Babe ❇ Arcannyx's E-Wifey
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Ely Lightbringer, the Dragon Queen of Elliquiy™
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #248 on: October 07, 2015, 04:41:32 PM »
You can always suggest a character that's not on the list and Lunar and Josi will (most likely) OK it.

^This. All three of the characters I considered weren't on the list.

Offline Astrofig

« Reply #249 on: October 07, 2015, 04:49:39 PM »
Lol there's literally 3 characters I feel comfortable playing and they're taken. Thanks though!