Okay, let's see if I can muddle through this:
Hi Muse, a couple of quick thoughts on what I've seen.
1) Just one point on the lore; the Gods disappeared back in 2001 (so 18 or so years ago). As such Zeus wouldn't have been able to contact Evan himself when Evan was 21 (as he's only 24 now); someone else would have had to provide him his birthrights and explain things to him.
Oh, that's confusling. How do we get our powers in this story if not through visitations?
2) Looking at Purviews/Boons your Purview score (i.e. the Sky 3 on your sheet) comes from the number of Boons you have, not the number of points you spend on Boons. As such as Evan only has a single Boon from Sky, he only has a Purview score of 1, despite purchasing a Boon that normally costs 3.
My groups always did house rule Boons so that it wasn't character generation suicide to take them. I was kinda sad that you weren't doing the same, now I see you are... If I understnad correctly? By Purview Socre, you mean that I can get the level 3 sky power by paying for a level one sky power, because it's the only one I'm taking? That's works nicely.
3) On Birthrights/Purviews, in this game one doesn't automatically get access to the Pantheon specific Purview (in your case Arete). So if you want to use the Arete purview you need to have a relic which allows access to it, which at the moment you don't. The easiest solution is probably just to switch which Purview Díkaios Aspída gives access to; currently it's set for Justice but you're not using any Justice Boons and as such you could easily switch it to Arete.
^_^;; Okay. That's a surprise too. Do I need to take one Relic to have acess to all uses of Arate? Or do I need a relic for each Arate?
4) On the Birthrights specifically, giving Ouranó Baltás power over storms may be a touch too much, even if it only comes eventually. If mechanically you're happy to put a lot of the extra points you get over the course of the game into upgrading it (representing Evan learning to master the power) rather than other things and roleplay wise show him spending a lot of time honing that ability at the expense of other training/recreation then we'll likely be happy with it but otherwise I suspect having both that and the ability to come to hand wherever there's electricity may be a bit too powerful.
^_^;; That was just a narative way of saying that Ouranó Baltás gives acess to the Sky purview.
Could you please clarify how you want relics done? The way I was reading it, you seemed to be saying that each relic had one special power and granted acess to one purview. So the idea with Ouranó Baltás was that it had the power to be called to my hand--provided I could get my had close to a source of electicity--and that it gave acess to the sky purview.
I saw the shield the same way. it gave acess to a purview and had an appear/disapear power--in this case, I touch it to the tatoo and it vanishes, I touch the tatoo and it reapears.
5) On the basis that you make the above mentioned changes (swapping Justice for Arete and changing Sky 3 to say Sky 1) you don't need to spend any points sorting them out and so can get a level in Epic Charisma (and thus a Knack) and an extra point in Melee.
As a second note, I'm a bit iffy on the tattoo-to-shield ability. It's neat, but I think it might be a bit too much. Perhaps it could be something like Percy's shield in Percy Jackson, where it's a watch/bracelet that will expand out in to a shield? This way it's a physical item that there is a chance he might lose. We don't want to make people immune to the threat of misplacing/having their Relic taken from them. Not that we're planning on something like this to happen in the story, but you know. It's a weakness everyone should have to some degree. :)
Ack, I really liked that ability. I don't normaly apreciate tatoos, but it seemed interesting.
Does that also mean you don't want me to be able to hurl the axe, then reach over to a power line and use my action to call the axe back to me?
Does it solve your concerns about the shield if the shield can't be called ot the tatoo? AKA, if it's taken away, I have to be able to physicaly retrieve it before I can put it back in the tatoo?