You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:25:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Recruiting - A.E.G.I.S. - Demigods, Titans, and Secret Agents - OH MY!  (Read 2763 times)

Offline AndyZ

Re: Recruiting - A.E.G.I.S. - Demigods, Titans, and Secret Agents - OH MY!
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2015, 07:03:56 PM »
I've been thinking about making a leader type, but I'm not sure which/any of the Deities would really work.  Would a mortal be feasible for this, or would a Scion work much better?

Offline Bloodied PorcelainTopic starter

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Recruiting - A.E.G.I.S. - Demigods, Titans, and Secret Agents - OH MY!
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2015, 09:10:32 AM »
I've been thinking about making a leader type, but I'm not sure which/any of the Deities would really work.  Would a mortal be feasible for this, or would a Scion work much better?

Considering that literally the entire group of field agents are Scions at this point, a leader would probably need to be another Scion. That said, plenty of the Gods have leadership as one of their abilities, so you just need to browse the lists.