Battle of the Sexes #4 (Please observe rules in opening post)

Started by Cassandra LeMay, September 22, 2015, 02:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Hob

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Hob

Mirrah

"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Cassandra LeMay

Being stuck is no fun. Let me help you out of it, Phantom.

ONs, OFFs, and writing samples | Oath of the Drake

You can not value dreams according to the odds of their becoming true.
(Sonia Sotomayor)

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Hob

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Hob

Lords to reach 500 to win, Ladies to reach -500 to win. If a Liege posts "0" then the Lieges win.

Winning side gets bragging rights, and the winning poster gets to set the terms and limits for the next Battle.

Otherwise?  To kill time.

tyr4n02r

Sorry, the question should have been "what is the total amount of points necessary to win?"

But you answered that, thx
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Hob

Phantomhive

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Hob

Phantomhive

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Hob

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs