La, la, la, laaa.
One Hundred (Appears sixteen)Sex:
Five feet and five inches.Weight:
One hundred and twenty-five pounds.Appearance:
As seen in the images provided, although Fénix is gifted in the ability to take upon other forms as well; he normally chooses not to. This rule of thumb is often crossed out if he is in the process of imitating another be they student or fellow faculty member. These imitations may also be easily seen through with his severe lack or desire to wear clothing, assuming the person he is imitating isn't a natural nudist themselves. Likes:
Being woken up
Being told to do anything
Uniforms (Clothes? What meaning is this!?) Background:
Although it may not seem like it from the way he acts or carries himself, but Fénix is born from a noble, demonic lineage who excels in the art of magic. The problem in that regard is the fact that Fénix has really no care for demonic politics or properly representing himself in the way of a Teraheart should. His excessive desire of complete freedom that far surpasses the private teaching efforts of his family has begun to stir ire amidst his fellow brethren. If it wasn't for his bloodline talent in magic and interest in that field to broaden his capabilities, he may of long been kicked out of his own household for his otherwise behavioral patterns. Therefore, there was only one option that may save him and possibly even rid his nuisance behavior altogether from the family as a whole.
Fénix was forced to spend a good amount of his life broadening his magic capabilities. His family private tutored him in nothing but the various fields of studies to find his strongest points and then focus on having him develop more so within those categories of expertise. As much as he may of enjoyed magic, such an experience was not fun on his end. He couldn't hardly go anywhere, completely caged within one area, only given time to feed now and then, before being made to study again. This did not help his behavior issues, in fact it only worsen them with him growing a serious case of sleep deprivation and the need and desire to rest whenever he was given the chance once he was finally freed from that hellhole.
Though it did not end there, on his coming of one hundred in mortal years, his family went as far as to send him to the Succubi Academy in hopes that they would be able to fix his other problems, mainly his academic issues and hopefully correct his other behavior issues. Unfortunately for them, little may they know that if anything, Fénix was going to turn the entire school into his personal playground. Well, when he may not be sleeping a good portion of his life away there to play catch up from the years of deprived rest. Best Subject:
Anything involving Magic & Sleeping ( xD )Worst Subject:
Everything else(not that he is truly bad at other academics, he just doesn‘t put forth any real effort,) more so anything involving lots of physical work(PE)Magic/Abilities: Flight
- Well, should be expected, but he is capable of some flight (more so gliding)Doppelganger
- Can perfectly copy another's appearance and voice (cannot copy their abilities or physical capabilities)Illusionist
- Able to alternate what others may perceive around them (may not work against powerful demons)Pyromancy
- From where his name derives from, he is able to manipulate, control, and even conjure(lesser) fire. Darkness Manipulation
- Capable of manipulating and conjuring(minor) darkness and shadows.-Shadow Constructs
- Able to creature various otherworldly things out of darkness/shadows. Be it humanoid, beast, or something with multiple appendages. -Umbrakinetic Cloning
- Able to create clones of pure shadow/darkness of himself. Presently can control up to two simultaneously and cannot conjure or use other forms of magic when doing so. (After all, everything is more fun in 'groups.') He can still wield magic to a degree if he only uses one clone. Player Preference:
Both O/Os can be found in my signature or for a quicker look just gander at preferences page in profile.
Key offs include: Sexual involvement with male characters. 'Bathroom' play. Bestiality involving my character. Disfiguring or killing my character(in other games I probably wouldn't care much for this, but this doesn't seem like a game where either or should be popping up.)
La la la.
Six feet and one inches.Weight:
One hundred and sixty three pounds.Appearance:
Insubordination (Goes hand and hand with discipline) Dislikes:
Students that follow the rules Background:
Behavioral Corrections Player Preference: