"A Cautionary Tale - How I went from sleeping with trophy wives to becoming one"

Started by beautifulexhale, September 19, 2015, 06:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

My name is ... Victoria Devereaux. Although, that didn't used to be my name. If you're a fan of football you may remember a rookie sensation by the name of Lee Whittaker. I know it's hard to believe, based on how I look now, but that used to be me. I know. Somedays even I can't believe what's happened to me either.

I had dreamed of winning a Superbowl every since I was a little kid. I loved football. Nothing else mattered. Even during my sophomore season, when I'd broken my arm and was out for the year, I was there every week -- cheering from the sidelines. Now you'll probably see me on the sidelines in some expensive Dolce & Gabbana outfit cheering on my ... sigh ... cheering on my husband. I still can't say that comfortably and I'm not sure I ever will.

Truth be told, I only have myself to blame for this. My rookie season was such a blur. Most rookies fly under the radar, but when you're drafted as the franchise's "savior" everything changes. Suddenly, you have more money, friends, and influence than you know what to do with. I fell in with temptation. I never meant to sleep with anyone's wife -- it just happened! You have to believe that. But before I knew it I was doing the rounds through their whole inner circle and we all know how women love to gossip. It didn't take long before the wrong people found out. To make matters worse they had also uncovered my other dirty habit -- tax evasion.

So, Lee Whittaker retired after three seasons in the league and "Victoria Devereaux" was born. It was humiliating having my body changed, silicone injected, hair removed, my eye brows shaved off and painted back on in a feminine arch, my hair bleached and new manicured nails applied to my hands.

I live in a gated community now with my ... my husband David. Every day there seems to be a new emasculation or humiliation to suffer through. Whether it's the pink BMW I drive, the private tennis lessons, the yoga classes with the other wives or being forced to befriend my former college sweetheart and her new man. Anyway, I need to go pack for the upcoming road trip to San Diego. I have to be there to cheer on my man.

Now if only I could find something to wear!

This is where you come in!!

When you message me let's work on some backstory of who you'll be first. I'd love to be able to get a long form story out of this. I'm looking for something with a slow, intense build up, and something sensual and very erotic.

Simple enough? Awesome. Let's have fun!