You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 08:13:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Marital Affair - (Female character looking for male or female character)  (Read 249 times)

Offline EvalonTopic starter

"A meeting of two storms can only end in disaster."

Marital Affair (Redux)
Love, desire, and lust are all storms inside us,
Sometimes we can not contain the fury of the storm.[/center]

What is the possible content of this story?
      Adultery is a guaranteed element for this story. Other than that the terms are negotiable. Open to including taboo elements if my partner desires that.
   What is this story about?
      Our characters once knew each other. Through life's twists and turns they went their separate ways. It has been a long time since they have seen one another. They meet up, they discuss their lives since they parted ways, one thing leads to another, and a night of romance occurs.
   What is the setting?
      Modern day. There is nothing out of the ordinary. A perfectly vanilla setting. Preference toward a small city setting.
   Who is my character?
      Her name is Sara Johnson. She is in her early 30s and married but not so happily. She married him more as a way to escape her home life. Her marriage isn't terrible but it isn't great either. They are more like two friends living with one another than a married couple. She works in the mornings and he works in the evenings. Physically she is cute, but she would never have been prom queen. Over the years she has let herself go, putting on more weight than she is proud of. She still dreams of a knight in shining armor coming and taking her away.

What about your character?
      Your character is an old acquaintance of Sara's. It could be an old boyfriend that she parted ways with after high school, an old friend she use to be close to, an old co-worker, or it could even be a new co-worker if we want to remove the distant past relationship. If you are into taboo pairings I'm also open to such stories; it could be her step-brother, half-brother, step-father, step-uncle, old professor, old teacher, etc. I'm not going to limit the possibilities. I have a preference toward a male character but if you desire to play a female character substitute a female in for any of those roles and we can work with that.

Offline inngamli

Re: Marital Affair - (Female character looking for male or female character)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 02:48:17 PM »
Hi, Savannah,

This might be interesting. Quick proposal - a newly retired teacher, mid 50's, moves to town, not knowing that he'll meet Sara, obviously. He's divorced (separated?) after his childhood sweetheart declared she was bored with their marriage. This inspired some semi-dangerous behavior (drinking? drugs?) and a brief fling with another teacher. It also precipitated his sudden "retirement" from teaching. So, here he is, a newly employed adjunct, looking for a new social life. When what to his wondering eye should appear .....

Interested? I hope so.