You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 12:42:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Craving some fandom (any gender welcome)  (Read 608 times)

Offline ThesunmaidTopic starter

Craving some fandom (any gender welcome)
« on: September 19, 2015, 01:27:27 AM »
I have been sort of craving some fandoms. I like playing canons and such because I find them fun.I get totally that they are not for everyone but I thought why not put some I am very much wanting to try and see what I get.

Any of these could be pretty much any kinks and such that we both agree on.(just clicky on those cute lil links below for on's and off's and writing samples) The gender of my partner matters very little to me so long as you are interested :) And I can do any of these plots from anywhere from Light to Extreme for section.(as long as we both agree on our on's and off's) I will read yours if you read mine (winks)

So here are my ideas (all of them can be discussed and none of these plots are set in stone)
The character I would like to play is bolded below.

Harry Potter
 MXM Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape Or  MXF Severus Snape and Bellatrix Lastrange
With this game I am not going to be picky about the ages of the two of them. We could play the marauders era,Pre war when they become death eaters,after the war when they are free to be together.Pretty much any time from the age of 17 on I am good with.Any of them I would very much like it that they would be starting or admitting they have feelings for each other over the course of the rp.

Marauders era MXM - I was thinking that we could have them getting to know each other. Perhaps Lucius the pretty boy he is, is also failing at potions so the professor assigns his prize student to tutor him and things go from there. Or perhaps Lucius sees James potter and his pals tormenting Severus and steps in of course if anyone asks he is only doing it because it is one of his house mates...not that..he really cares or anything. :P

MXF - This could be that Severus and Bella had a secret attraction. This would be before Bella was stuck in Azkaban so not quite as crazy as she was in the movies. They could be stuck together on a school project or they get stuck together because of Lucius and Narcissa being together a lot and Severus being Lucius's best friend and Bella being Cissa's sister

Pre war -MXM Perhaps they both receive a dark mark at the same time and then are sent on some sort of mission making them work together and grow closer. They could have to hide out in muggle London to escape the aurors and Severus has to show Lucius how to live as a muggle for a time or maybe one of them was injured and they are not able to get to a place where they could be healed and the other had to care for them. Maybe one or the other is assigned to kill the other because of some small mistake and the dark lord wanted them gone. Then the other could not bring themselves to go through with it.

MXF - Something similar with Bella and Snape...They have to hide from aurors and they are forced to live together in muggle London or some other place where they have to deal with not using thier wands since it could be tracked easily the more they are used.  Or they could have to work together on a mission of some sort. Perhaps Bella is injured and Snape has to care for her.(Bella does not strike me as the nurse type...but other way around if you would like)

Post war - MXM They find each other again. Narcissa had left Lucius and he was free to do as he wanted. He only married her because she was a pure blood and it was arranged and now with his parents gone and the war over he is free to do as he wishes and no longer caring about what people think.Or perhaps once Narcissa leaves him after the war he goes back to Malfoy manor to be paid a visit by an old friend who some how lived through the attack of Nagini and he is wanting a place to hide away from the press and wanting to continue to let them all think hes dead.Drinks and talking long into the night. Feelings come out..unrequited feelings come up.

MXF  Both of them survive...perhaps both of them are in hiding from the ministry. The person that Molly Weasely killed was a clone or a poly juiced person.. or she managed to apperate away just before the spell hit and left a glamour spell to make people think she is dead. She shows up at Snapes home spinners end because she has no other place to go. Helping her hide feelings come up...or hell they have a good old fashioned hate fuck and then realize they both enjoyed it and continue a love hate with hate turning to love eventually?

Once Upon a time MXF
This Game I would very much like someone to play Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold and I could play either Belle or Regina. I liked the story of Belle sort of falling for him and showing him he does not have to be evil...could be in the enchanted forest or story brook. I am good with either setting. With Regina and Rumple..he was her teacher in magic so perhaps a little student/teacher sort of action or in the modern setting a meeting of villains that turns to something more.

The Breakfast club MXF
This one I would very much like to have an Allison(basket case) and John (criminal) sort of relationship. Things did not work out with Andy (sporto) and Claire (princess) And now these two have sort of fallen in together. They might meet as a party or perhaps at school for some reason. We can come up with some angsty teenage goodness.

Star Trek MXF,MXM,FXF
I have been a trek nerd since I was a kid. My dad introduced me to the original series and then we started to watch next generation together. I have pretty much been a fan of all of them Original,the next generation,Deep space 9 and Voyager,although honestly enterprise I could take it or leave it. I am willing to play any kind of canons or different races and trying some cultural differences. I currently have a next generation game going called Chocolate and Prunes if anyone wanted to see it. But I would be interested what kind of pairings some might be interested in.

Elementary MXF
I have been watching a show called elementary and I found it interesting since it is like the Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock it is set in the modern day. The difference is that instead of John Watson they have Joan Watson. I would be very interested in playing this pairing out. Solving crimes and perhaps some romance since they live and work together.

Hannibal MXM,MXF
Now I have always loved the Hannibal series,the books and the movies. I pretty much love all of them. I would love to try a pairing with either hannibalXClarice or HannibalXWill. I would be willing to play Will,Hannibal or Clarice to delve into some dark fantasies.

X files MXF
I have always loved this show but then when I was in 5th grade I told my teacher I wanted to be a paranormal investigator. And how could I not love a show that did this for a living. I would very much like to try out Mulder and Scully. I am willing to play Dana or Fox in this game and I would very much like to hunt down some monsters or aliens with someone.

Law and Order SVU MXF,FXF MXM
I would very much like to try any pairings anyone would be interested in trying here. I do love this show and my favorite characters are Olivia Benson,John Munch and Fin Tutuola. I would like to play out some hunting down baddies and maybe some romance or kinkyness on the side.

Black ButlerMXM,MxF
I would like to play a pairing with myself playing Sebastian. I would only consider a Ciel X Sebastian pairing if we aged Ciel up to at least 18 or older though. I would also be interested in a Grell x Sebastian pairing. I also had a game going for a short time with someone where Sebastian was servant to a female phantomhive decedent which I would be happy to consider as well.

NCISMXF
I love this show and all its characters and would very much like to play some sort of pairing with Canon's or Oc's with canons.My favorites on here are Abby and Gibbs I will admit.

So if any of these interest you feel free to hit that PM button and we will figure something out :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 12:01:25 PM by Thesunmaid »

Re: Craving some fandom (any gender welcome)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 08:32:19 AM »
Been over a month so thought I would try my hand at this again. Bump

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 10:05:43 AM »
Bump

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 05:57:04 PM »
bump

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 10:07:30 PM »
Ker-bump...see if anyone bites on this.

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 10:44:50 AM »
Bump