You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:59:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: EK's Love nest (Smut heavy F for M or F for F)  (Read 1071 times)

Offline ElvenKittenTopic starter

EK's Love nest (Smut heavy F for M or F for F)
« on: September 18, 2015, 12:59:08 AM »
EK's Love Nest

Hello and welcome to my love nest where my more sexy fun plots live. These are ideas that lend themselves to the naughtier side but though smut heavy I still enjoy some plotty goodness. If you prefer story over smut I will soon have another thread that will suit you more.
If you like an idea please PM me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can

Freshers week: F for M or F for F
A long standing unofficial tradition called fuck a freshman week (crude but aptly named) where the older students descend on the hot young and often naive freshman starting this year. While most freshman will be aware of this and stay clear of the predators some are unaware.   

The Girls

Rivals to lovers: F for M or F for F
During the finals of an academic competition Emma the supervising teacher for her schools team. Things are going well and she has few drinks in the hotel leading to a random hookup with the supervising teacher from the rival school. 

Emma

Teacher's Pet: f for m
Erin is top of almost all her classes but tends to be very awkward around her classmates.  She spends most of her time in the school IT room but not just to avoid awkward social interaction or because of her love of technology. She has a massive crush on the IT teacher and has awkwardly tried to flirt with him several times. A series of events mean they end up alone together and one thing leads to another. Will they continue the relationship? Is he married? Will they get caught?

Erin

Dorm drama: f for f
A classic case of opposites attract as the nerdy/goth girl ends up sharing a dorm room with one of the popular crowd. After a fair bit of bickering they start to get along and during a game of truth or dare (cliche I know) to pass the time one night they realise their mutual attraction.

Pics

The secret club: f for any Non Con
Paige is an investigative reporter who gets a tip off on a secret club where the ultra rich and powerful can indulge in their sexual desires. She infiltrates the club hoping to get some choice pictures and expose some powerful peoples darkest sexual urges. Paige manages to get in but is quickly discovered and put on the menu. There are people at the club she has written scathing articles on and others had lost money and status because of her, needless to say she has a rough night ahead of her.

Paige

Nerdy pairings
Red means I'm really craving it

Supergirl x Batgirl
Supergirl x Batwoman
Supergirl x Poison Ivy
Supergirl x Male villain 

Quake/Daisy Johnson x Male Villain
Quake/Daisy Johnson x Jessica Jones
Quake/Daisy Johnson x Black Widow

More coming soon
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:52:08 PM by ElvenKitten »

Re: EK's Love nest (Smut heavy F for M or F for F)
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 06:07:08 PM »
Bump and some more stuff added  :D

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 10:28:37 AM »
Added Teacher's Pet.
Added Dorm drama,
Added The secret club.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 06:07:35 PM by ElvenKitten »

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 06:28:33 PM »
Bump and new stories.
Freshers week
Rivals to lovers

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2016, 03:50:02 AM »
Bump!