General Recruiting Announcement
Despite what the current thread title says, Pandemonium is once again accepting new players!
Check out the [Pandemonium]Approved Character Sheets
thread to see the roster of awesome guys and gals you could be playing with! We're still taking any Lord, Lady or Liege who wants to join in on the fun; we're still taking any in character gender that you'd like to play; we're still taking any of the five Denizen races that you're interested in.
We've got a core of fantastic
writers set up already, and this game promises to be an excellent adventure of creative story telling mixed with boundless player interactions. GM events. Character progression. Fighting giant monsters and giant robots. Potentially fighting giant robot monsters! Exploring the lost city of Atlantis and discovering its secrets. Planar travel. So if you've been lurking around, pondering joining or if this is your first time giving us a peek come join us this awesome collaborative adventure!What We Currently Offer[Pandemonium] Approved Character Sheets
- Our current and active cast of amazing characters and players.[Pandemonium] Out of Character
- For all the chit chat and plotting![Pandemonium] Tenzin Facility: Whiteout
- The main game thread filled with wonderful posts and more to come![Pandemonium] Snippets In Time
- This thread represents moments in the game world history of Pandemonium that got cut short or didn't belong anywhere else. It is a collection of short stories rather than one long flowing novel.[Pandemonium] Announcements
- A thread used to log any announcements made in the ooc thread so people don't have to worry about missing anything important!A Skype Group Chat full of friendly and easily lovable people to enjoy the company of between posts and plot more quickly with!Our GMsWispyrAmarloThe Main Time Line So Far
- A group of seemingly randomly gathered individuals have been collected and involuntarily held at an Atlas Facility over the span of two weeksDay 1
- Yellow Alert goes off early in the morning forcing all of the prisoners into their main holding cell affectionately called The Nest
- Shortly after everyone arrives Tenzin guards and a Major arrive(GM Npcs), various incidents ensue and one of the inmates are held down and beaten for ignoring the chain of command.
- The facility's second in command, Lt. Colonel Suesquwa(GM NPC), arrives just before the Major pulls the trigger on one of inmates and puts him in his place.
- An argument between Suesquwa and a prisoner Charles Dickens(GM NPC) starts over his building of a blanket fort.
- Another inmate, Vivian, is taken from the group and Charles is shot in the head by Suesquwa in cold blood.
- The group is left behind as the Tenzin exit the room, leaving their beaten peer and Charles' corpse unattended while people try to cope and figure out what is going on!
- Chaos has ensued at the facility! A creature of unknown origin is wreaking havoc, casualties are inevitable. Amy, an npc, seems suddenly possessed and has started "evaporating" our heroes with red lightning out of thin air! Are they dead?! What is happening?!
If you're interested in joining the game or have any questions don't hesitate to speak up! Additionally, our gms' pm boxes are always open for any questions and concerns for those people who don't feel comfortable asking in recruitment. :)Where Will Any New Characters Come In?
- They will all be introduced into the game with a gm post, so any new players will be know they can start posting then :)