You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:16:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Exalted GM seeking Exalted GM.  (Read 637 times)

Offline MuseTopic starter

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Exalted GM seeking Exalted GM.
« on: October 18, 2005, 11:39:58 PM »
Well, with Zulokitty's game down, and mine rapidly going up, I am once again caught being the GM who doesn't get to play.  So, I entreat you all, ladies and gents, to look amogst yourselves for someone who could see fit to run an Exalted game. 

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Exalted GM seeking Exalted GM.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 11:40:53 PM »
Hunger of Seven Winters is supposed to be closed, but if someone who'se serious about GMing Exalted will GM for me (and, of course, whoever else they wish to admit into the game) it would be my pleasure to admit them into the game. 

Offline Ajoxer

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 02:42:40 PM »
Well, there's always my game to keep playing if you feel like it. A few choice songs revitalize me every time. ^_^

Offline ZK

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 05:35:05 PM »
The game is still on standby as I prep it to make the leap to Elliquiy. After revising the rules and such, it kind of makes it...hard to convert. But I'm -slowly- getting there. Bleh. Anyway, I could help ST Exalted. ^_^

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 10:18:33 PM »
::Dances::  You're back, Zulokitty!  Huzzah!  Thank you.