Star Trek Voyager fandom (F for M character)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 09, 2015, 04:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

My favorite Star Trek series is Voyager (please do request another series, I will not be open to it, my craving is Voyager, though we could potentially involve Next Generation characters) and I got to thinking how awesome it would have been in Chakotay and Janeway had actually acted on their attraction and hooked up...

Well in the reality that I wish to do this fandom, they did, they got married and had a daughter, naming Tom and B'elanna Paris as her godparents.

Young 18 year old Ensign Liliana Janeway is about to go along with her godfather Tom and her Uncle Harry on her first away mission to investigate a supposedly abandoned planet rich with all kinds of irresistible resources valuable to Voyager... but they will discover... the planet is not as empty as they thought...

Or

Perhaps the son of Vorrik, Liliana's same age, is now going though his first pon farr... and he's chosen Liliana as the perfect mate... does Liliana reject the notion? Or perhaps... does she find him as appealing as he does her?

There are so many ways we can go with this outline, but I am not going to go any deeper, enabling myself and my partner to develop it more in ways appealing to us both.

LamentingQuill

I edited it a little bit and I still very much wish to do this.