~Monsterhearts: The Correctional Academy for Damaged Youths~

Started by Blythe, November 04, 2015, 01:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

@Sparrowhawke: I love Caim! I think that he's got great potential as a character, and the only thing I'd ask is....what is the name of the student who killed him? That could be a pretty good plot hook down the line for your character, particularly with Caim's foster father being very strict and wanting him to shape up. Approved!

@Dim Hon: Loving Ashmedai--he's got a wickedness about him that should really liven things up! Approved.

@ Angiejuusan: After doing a second read-through, approved!

@ Yugishogun: While I like Sakurako, her parents being deceased coupled with her few ties make it harder for me as a GM to justify her being at the school at 18. I'm going to approve the character, under a condition--I need you to think of a 'legal guardian' or an older adult looking out for Sakurako to justify her attending CADY. I think it would be easy for a social worker, thinking she's a vagrant, trying to help her and sending her to CADY so she can finish school, perhaps? People wouldn't know she's a Ghost initially. You'll also need to assign Sakurako's stats, pick her Look, and pick her Moves.

@ Croiduire: I'm going to go ahead and approve your character. :)

That's 6, and that closes this particular interest check!

Link to the OOC thread. Feel free to move chatter and more character Q&A on over there. ^^

The actual IC posting for the game won't be starting for quite a bit, folks. There's still some work to do.  ;D