You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:20:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Return from Hiatus (F seeking story oriented M)  (Read 236 times)

Offline ViperTopic starter

• AKA Karia Shinzou
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • "Viper. No. Dont eat the idiot." - Ojima Usagi
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
My Return from Hiatus (F seeking story oriented M)
« on: September 06, 2015, 05:30:09 PM »
Edit: I am currently no longer taking requests, though I am still open to pms. I am working with a few writers currently and don't wish to overload myself. I would love to hear your ideas and if the idea jogs my muse I may accept under special circumstance. Thank you to everyone who contacted me! I hope to hear from you! -Viper

Hello everyone! For those who know me and those who may not, my name is Viper and I don't bite unless you ask!

I have currently returned to E and I don't want to jump straight into smut. Now I don't mind a really good romance between two characters, but I don't want a 70% smut based story. at the most I would want it to be 30% smut.

Let yourself be warned I am into darker story lines. I don't want to be a pretty princess...unless that pretty princess doubles as assassin for the crown.

I know this doesn't leave a potential writer a lot to work with, after being gone for so long...I don't even know what I want. All I know is that I want to find a partner that wants to write an epic story with me.

Apologies... I really wish I had more. Thank you so much for reading! PM me for Inquiry please!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 02:02:59 PM by Viper »

Offline Giantmutantcrab

Re: My Return from Hiatus (F seeking story oriented M)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 07:16:50 AM »
Hi there.

I was going through the Wanted ads and found your... Request? :) I'll be honest : I hesitated before writing this because I don't really know what it is you are looking for. So I'm curious and that's mainly why I'm contacting you. What is it that you are looking for in a writing partner? What did you feel like writing?