You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:00:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Black Lagoon RPG Reboot -Seeking Two Replacement Players  (Read 152 times)

Offline DarilTopic starter

Black Lagoon RPG Reboot -Seeking Two Replacement Players
« on: September 05, 2015, 01:07:00 PM »
I had organized a RPG using the setting from the manga/anime series Black Lagoon.  It followed the crew of the Lucky Strike (an ex-Soviet Navy P6 torpedo boat).  Unfortunately I seem to have had a couple players drop out, most notably the one playing the Lucky Strike's captain.  Because of that I'm looking for two new players.  The most critical role I need filled is that of the boat's Captain.  Aside from that, I could use more males (right now I've only got one in a three to four person crew) and characters with watercraft experience.

The current crew consists of a former SEAL who got plucked out of the water by smugglers following a deniable mission gone bad, a mercenary with experience in Africa, a globe trotting con artist and jack of all trades, and possibly a mechanic.

If you're interested in joining, please post a simple overview of the character you would like to play.  Please keep it simple to start with -I prefer to identify any major problems before people go and do up super detailed profiles (actually I don't require really long profiles, but I've received quite a few of them).

Please note that I'm intending for this to be a reasonably fast paced RPG -ideally I would like to find players who can post more or less daily, but at the very least I'd like ones that don't usually require more than a couple days to respond (note that I say "usually" -I realize everyone has occasions where they're unavailable).
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 02:52:17 PM by Daril »

Offline DarilTopic starter

Re: Black Lagoon RPG Reboot -Seeking Two Replacement Players
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 04:41:46 PM »
Bump for October.