You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 10:07:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: LF anyone to play Korra Fandom or Korra base model game.  (Read 233 times)

Offline NephosTopic starter

LF anyone to play Korra Fandom or Korra base model game.
« on: September 05, 2015, 08:40:12 AM »
Hello,

I will start of by posting the photo that started me making this post. It is NSFW so open at your own risk.

https://cdn.luscious.net/images/753/lusciousnet_1317568-avatar_the_last_1349508622.jpg

Now that is out of the way onto what I am looking for. What I would like is either a game set in the Korra avatar verse or a game that uses Korra as the base model for the female lead. I know the photo has a speech bubble but you can ignore that as I am not looking go play Asami. If it is a Fandom game I am looking to play a male OC. If it is non Fandom then I will be playing a male character as well. I see this being smutish but not super smut heavy.

I am open to any and all ideas you my have. I would really like to sit down with a partner through pm or im and see if we can plot a game. Thank you in advance for any considerations.

Offline NephosTopic starter

Re: LF anyone to play Korra Fandom or Korra base model game.
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 12:12:19 PM »
Bump