The Fantasy Bi-Orgy (fantasy setting group free form game, need 2 more players)

Started by Chreestafer, September 02, 2015, 07:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaGa88

Quote from: JsHLDantes on September 06, 2015, 10:22:31 PM
Have to admit I've always wondered how they had sex ;)

Hehe, me too! I found this, though, so this would be what I'd go with.

' Mermaids, like dragons, can shift their skin to cover more or less of their legs (and what lies between them) and change the colour accordingly. Like hair, eye and skin colour, a mermaid’s tail colour is determined by genetics. She can close her gills to appear human, when she breathes air on land.

Now, having chosen to permit her tail to part, her gills to close and her skin colour to normalise, a mermaid looks like any normal human.

Essentially, she is as capable as any human woman, though with her high level of fitness and flexibility from swimming all her life, perhaps a little more capable and with more stamina.'
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Elf

Etherealgirl

Angel Fire

Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Chreestafer

Hey guys, I like what I'm seeing, I'll be back on later and I'll post up some more info :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

This is looking really promising.

If I'm correct this is what we have.

Dragonborn King with Drow
Halfing and Half-elf lesbian couple
Barbarian King with either half-elf or mermaid
Elven Princess with either mermaid or half-elf

So other than deciding who pairs with who we're pretty much set.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Elf

Oops, Did I write princess. I meant to just write prince, which is my character. *wonders where those extra ss's came from*

Lord Rupert Everton

I am Happy to pair with anyone, although a mermaid does seem very interesting... :)

Chreestafer

Sadly we are down a female :(

Saiyuri, who is a great friend of mine in real life, is swamped and sadly has to back out :(

So I need a counterpart for my coupling.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

Quote from: Chreestafer on September 08, 2015, 07:26:09 AM
Sadly we are down a female :(

Saiyuri, who is a great friend of mine in real life, is swamped and sadly has to back out :(

So I need a counterpart for my coupling.

That really does suck. So we are back to needing another female before we can get started. We certainly can't start such a game with the creator not having a partner. I suppose one of the unassigned females could your partner leaving one of us players out.

Etherealgirl

Or the maybe he gets first pick, or joins a couple of his choosing. I'm assuming at some point there will be lots of switching.

Elf

I certainly hope there will be lots of switching, kinda what this is all about.

Chreestafer

Switching and all out fun is what it's about :)

We can wait for a bit longer before finding another way around it.  I'll also ask a few people I know. 

I do want other opinions, should we make this more then sex? Like they come together to fuck, they fuck, then have to go save the world?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

A bit of build up would be cool. Like making it a giant ceremony. If they decide to become a group of adventures after this, why not?

Angel Fire

I certainly wouldn't mind the adventuring part after the sex.

Nadre, on the other hand, would reluctantly go along if it meant to be close to whoever her girlfriend would be.  Most likely, she would stay in the background and provide extra buffs and things like that... Only fighting if she no choice but to do so.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Elf

Having an orgy is probably the most unique way of getting an adventuring party together that I have ever heard of, and I like it.

Starting out with a ceremony also sounds good, after all it is about reconfirming friendly ties between kingdoms. The orgy is the celebration of renewing the bonds.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Elf

Quote from: la dame en noir on September 08, 2015, 09:37:07 AM
Hmmmm

Hey, Dame. Looks we may have peaked your curiosity. I hope you're looking to join the party. We could really use your help.

Chreestafer

Quote from: la dame en noir on September 08, 2015, 09:37:07 AM
Hmmmm

HI Dame! :)

Quote from: Elf on September 08, 2015, 09:01:48 AM
Having an orgy is probably the most unique way of getting an adventuring party together that I have ever heard of, and I like it.

Starting out with a ceremony also sounds good, after all it is about reconfirming friendly ties between kingdoms. The orgy is the celebration of renewing the bonds.

That's what makes this rp so awesome!
Ons and Offs
F-List

Etherealgirl

Elf

Etherealgirl

Elf