You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:09:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Fantasy Bi-Orgy (fantasy setting group free form game, need 2 more players)  (Read 1860 times)

Offline GaGa88

Have to admit I've always wondered how they had sex ;)

Hehe, me too! I found this, though, so this would be what I'd go with.

' Mermaids, like dragons, can shift their skin to cover more or less of their legs (and what lies between them) and change the colour accordingly. Like hair, eye and skin colour, a mermaidís tail colour is determined by genetics. She can close her gills to appear human, when she breathes air on land.

Now, having chosen to permit her tail to part, her gills to close and her skin colour to normalise, a mermaid looks like any normal human.

Essentially, she is as capable as any human woman, though with her high level of fitness and flexibility from swimming all her life, perhaps a little more capable and with more stamina.'

Offline Elf

Mermaid sounds like fun to me.

Offline Etherealgirl

I like all of the characters so far!

Offline Angel Fire

• In heat and spreading my firey wings
  • Champion
  • Seducer
  • Slowly spreading my wings again
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sweet!  Glad that you like her! *Smiles*

Online ChreestaferTopic starter

Hey guys, I like what I'm seeing, I'll be back on later and I'll post up some more info :)

Offline Elf

This is looking really promising.

If I'm correct this is what we have.

Dragonborn King with Drow
Halfing and Half-elf lesbian couple
Barbarian King with either half-elf or mermaid
Elven Princess with either mermaid or half-elf

So other than deciding who pairs with who we're pretty much set.

Whose the elven princess?

Offline Elf

Oops, Did I write princess. I meant to just write prince, which is my character. *wonders where those extra ss's came from*

Offline Lord Rupert Everton

I am Happy to pair with anyone, although a mermaid does seem very interesting... :)

Sadly we are down a female :(

Saiyuri, who is a great friend of mine in real life, is swamped and sadly has to back out :(

So I need a counterpart for my coupling.

Offline Etherealgirl

D'aww! That sucks!

Offline Elf

Sadly we are down a female :(

Saiyuri, who is a great friend of mine in real life, is swamped and sadly has to back out :(

So I need a counterpart for my coupling.

That really does suck. So we are back to needing another female before we can get started. We certainly can't start such a game with the creator not having a partner. I suppose one of the unassigned females could your partner leaving one of us players out.

Offline Etherealgirl

Or the maybe he gets first pick, or joins a couple of his choosing. I'm assuming at some point there will be lots of switching.

Offline Elf

I certainly hope there will be lots of switching, kinda what this is all about.

Switching and all out fun is what it's about :)

We can wait for a bit longer before finding another way around it.  I'll also ask a few people I know. 

I do want other opinions, should we make this more then sex? Like they come together to fuck, they fuck, then have to go save the world?

Offline Etherealgirl

A bit of build up would be cool. Like making it a giant ceremony. If they decide to become a group of adventures after this, why not?

Offline Angel Fire

• In heat and spreading my firey wings
  • Champion
  • Seducer
  • Slowly spreading my wings again
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I certainly wouldn't mind the adventuring part after the sex.

Nadre, on the other hand, would reluctantly go along if it meant to be close to whoever her girlfriend would be.  Most likely, she would stay in the background and provide extra buffs and things like that... Only fighting if she no choice but to do so.

Offline Elf

Having an orgy is probably the most unique way of getting an adventuring party together that I have ever heard of, and I like it.

Starting out with a ceremony also sounds good, after all it is about reconfirming friendly ties between kingdoms. The orgy is the celebration of renewing the bonds.

Offline la dame en noir

• A resident pansexual woman. That weird black girl. The Cosplayer and the Loud Mouth.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "Shepard-Commander" - Legion ME2
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Hmmmm

Offline Elf

Hmmmm

Hey, Dame. Looks we may have peaked your curiosity. I hope you're looking to join the party. We could really use your help.

Hmmmm

HI Dame! :)

Having an orgy is probably the most unique way of getting an adventuring party together that I have ever heard of, and I like it.

Starting out with a ceremony also sounds good, after all it is about reconfirming friendly ties between kingdoms. The orgy is the celebration of renewing the bonds.

That's what makes this rp so awesome!

Offline Etherealgirl

Totally wants to play! :D

Offline Elf

Totally wants to play! :D

That definitely makes two of us.

Offline Etherealgirl

*Rocks back and forth from RP withdrawal*

Offline Elf

*Rocks back and forth from RP withdrawal*

*hugs* This can't be your only game.