You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:58:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sci-Fi Fan Service (Star Trek Inspired; Seeking Female Character)  (Read 354 times)

Offline miniochTopic starter

Realms No Woman has Seen Before!

I've always wanted to run a setting that could best be described as a combination of Star Trek (original), Buck Rogers in the 25th Century and Flash Gordon (not the 80s movie). The idea is that starships would largely be more of the Star Trek type, complete with beaming down to planets, and the "divisions" (Command, Science, Engineering, etc.) would also be very similar to Star Trek. A lot of the costumes and uniforms would be more 70s-80s sci-fi influenced. I'd probably add smaller starfighters just to allow for more dog-fighting and solo journeys and I'd obviously have to change the aliens up a bit.

For the system, I'd want to use a rather rules-lite Star Trek system that someone made (and is free). It's d20 based, so if you know Pathfinder, it would be a piece of cake.

In fact, you can find it here:

Where No Man Has Gone Before

Regarding the costumes and uniforms, here's where I'm hoping I can maintain your interest. For the standard women's uniform, I've long envisioned a spandexy white form-fitting bodysuit, covering everything from the neck down, that would have colored shoulders (gold, red, blue) that merge with the trim around the collar and form into a point where the shoulders meet the upper arm. The front of the suit would be lined, and would have a built-in bra (like the hydrobra built into competition swimsuits now); the front can also unzip to a certain point or all the way up to the collar. A small belt colored to match the above would encircle the waist, and as the suit is white, the standard issue women's briefs are also white in color and can be clearly seen through the suit - every seam as well as the contrasting white-on-white. The uniform is completed by white boots with colored trim around the tops to match the colors above.

Yes, I have a major thing for women's briefs / panties.

I'd prefer to run this as a long-term solo game with your character in the "briefs-suit" as Captain of a starship.

If you're interested, please send me a PM! Please do not reply here. Thank you!