You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:15:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: my baby ( S H O T ) me down [spy/assassin request]  (Read 154 times)

Offline avocado pitsTopic starter

my baby ( S H O T ) me down [spy/assassin request]
« on: August 30, 2015, 12:02:06 AM »

b a n g  b a n g

Hi hello hey.

I am currently seeking an advanced and kind of experimental writing partner
for a spy/assassin themed story.
What I mean by that is that the writer gives quality and quantity.  The more the merrier, and it motivates me to do the same.  I want us to challenge one another, both in our writing and storytelling abilities. 
Although the main substance of the story will revolve around the written word, I want effort in other mediums as well.  Feel free to mix in screenplay snippets like:

INT/EXT. Warehouse - Day - Tracking

Joe exits his car and walks towards the Warehouse doors, dried blood caking his otherwise neat and wrinkle-free suit.

JOE
Man, this role-play sure seems weird.

Or maybe you want to throw in a song that might work well with the scene.  Images are highly encouraged, and format of posts should definitely be messed with.  Whatever else you can think of, feel free to try, because that's the point. 

The aesthetic of this story is somewhat stylized, kind of along the lines of Tarantino.  However, you still get traditional tropes, Hollywood explosions, ridiculously disguised weaponry mixed with more reasonable gear.  I kind of want to play on a lot of ideas: Kill Bill and Reservoir Dogs of course, but also the Bond movies, Kingsman, Mission Impossible, maybe a sprinkle of The Bourne series and even a sprinkling of Scott Pilgrim...I want there to be a fine line between deep dark seriousness, and comedic relief.

We will each have a main protagonist, but be prepared to also write other major characters that will contribute to the story.

I would like to point out that there will probably be very little sex, if any at all, and I would prefer that if it DOES somehow occur between the two protagonists, it would only happen consensually and once a relationship is fully developed. 

m y  b a b y

The general idea I would like to work off of is two agents, one preferably British whilst the other is either American, French or Japanese, have to work together on some sort of mission contrived by their agencies or whatever.  They're unaware that, in fact, these agencies are actually merging in some way...maybe forming a sort of United Nations in secret services.  So their first mission is also a test to see who will be partnered up.

I'd like to begin things as sort of episodic.  They do different missions and develop a relationship, good or bad.  I like the idea that their personalities clash but their skills mesh well together.  Eventually we can plan for something on a bigger scale that they can take on together.

I do also like the idea that they're generally unassuming to look at, but can clean up well if needed.  So they're not the Brad Pitts or Angelina Jolie's of the world...that doesn't mean that they're bad looking, necessarily.  More like...you have a petite lady with hair that doesn't necessarily have a style and never wears make-up.  A boy who is lean and fit, but not insanely buff, and wears glasses (though they might not necessarily be prescription).  That all sounds a bit "She's All That" but it's more how they decide to present themselves that can create an illusion of seductiveness/attraction to others.

s h o t  m e  d o w n

HERE.  Have some inspiration from the vault:

i n t r o

f i g h t

f i g h t 2

f i g h t 3

f i g h t 4

c h a s e 1

c h a s e 2