You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 06:46:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some ideas I've been toying with..  (Read 162 times)

Offline komurasakiTopic starter

Some ideas I've been toying with..
« on: August 26, 2015, 09:42:50 PM »
Female student/Male professor- female college student falls for her mythology teacher. Gets sucked into a world that mixes facts and fiction. Teacher ends up being a Vampire/werewolf/ ect..

Eragon- next generation?- The dragon riders are back and a new set of students are ready to be taught the ways of the dragon riders.

Seduction/rape- new girl in the big city decides to hit the streets and mingle. At a dance rave she happens to meet a charming young man that she falls head over heels for. Only to find out heís secretly a serial rapist.

Be wed- a young women is dropped off at the castle of her lord at his request. He has a special treat just for her, a wedding. They young girl isnít sure if she wants to marry the lord and give up her family and freedom outside the castle or return to her shamble of a house and poor family.

If you have any other ideas or questions please let me know and I'll gladly answer them and I welcome new ideas!