You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:18:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Chikan/Grope Story F looking for M  (Read 259 times)

Offline Miss SykesTopic starter

Chikan/Grope Story F looking for M
« on: August 23, 2015, 11:13:49 PM »
Hi All,

Thank you for visiting my thread I hope you will enjoy your stay and please feel free to try the cookies!

More to the point I am searching for a story focussing on Chikan the idea being that my girl will be groped by your character somewhere, perhaps on the train, or a pervy teacher at school, or the bus or anywhere else we decide. This will start off slowly with your character just copping a feel, perhaps undoing her top a bit or sliding a hand into her panties and will steadily become more and more bold as time goes on. This could lead to her eventually becoming a sex slave or just continued grope and fuck in public or anything else you decide I'll leave that up to you.

A little about me and what I'm looking for in a partner. Let me be clear that this is not a romance story and no this is not negotiable, she is not being groped because he is too shy to talk to her or anything like that he is a sexual predator and she is the target.

I am a lover of bondage and non con as well as orgasm denial and forced orgasm. I am accepting of practically everything but just discuss with me first and we can talk it out. Besides that I ask that you be open to discussing ideas as we move along and we can include new things or kinks as we go along